QPR Away (1 Viewer)

tom88

I am planning on going to QPR away as I’ve never been there before.

What is the best way to get there on train?

Im not familiar with train lines/tubes etc as I normally drive to games.

I appreciate its ages away but I like to prepare my route in advance

many thanks

clint van damme

I am planning on going to QPR away as I’ve never been there before.

What is the best way to get there on train?

Im not familiar with train lines/tubes etc as I normally drive to games.

I appreciate its ages away but I like to prepare my route in advance

many thanks

From Cov?

fernandopartridge

Train to Euston
Walk to Euston Square underground (turn right out of Euston station and it's a couple of minutes down Euston Rd)
Hammersmith and City line to Wood Lane
Walk from there to Loftus Rd through the estate (follow the crowd)

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

tom88

Train to Euston
Walk to Euston Square underground (turn right out of Euston station and it's a couple of minutes down Euston Rd)

looks simple

thank you very much

iflynno

I went QPR in 21/22 season Rugby to Euston train. Then went around on tube up to Shepherds Bush.

CV22SBA

Train to Euston

Another option that we did last season and will probably do again this season.
Rugby to Euston
Victoria Line to Oxford Circus then Central line to Shephards Bush.
A couple of mins walk to a pub called the Sindercombe Social which is away fans only. Decent food, beers and big screens for the early kick off. Only a 5-10 min walk to ground after.

torchomatic

We tend to go and will be going again this season. Easy for us from Warwick on Chiltern to Marylebone, £30 return for the both of us (I put him down as 16). That includes tube too.

Porkchophill

Train to Euston

Wood lanes a good shout faster and nearer tube to Euston Square

Porkchophill

Train to Euston

Just seen you said Wood Lane 🤦‍♂️

harvey098

Best advice for around london is to download “Citymapper” app on your phone. Just put roughly where you want to go and it tells you the best tube route etc from wherever you are.

Skyblue_LDN

Anyone have an idea when this will go on general sale? I live in London so plan my games mostly around away days in the south but have missed out on the last few QPR games with them selling out. Will be in cov for Christmas so already bought my Sheff Wednesday and Swansea tickets, but haven’t been to a game yet this season so really want QPR!

skybluepm2

Anyone have an idea when this will go on general sale? I live in London so plan my games mostly around away days in the south but have missed out on the last few QPR games with them selling out. Will be in cov for Christmas so already bought my Sheff Wednesday and Swansea tickets, but haven’t been to a game yet this season so really want QPR!

I imagine it’ll be next Monday or certainly early next week. It’s my birthday on the Sunday 🎂 so hoping to make a day and night of it with 3 points in the bag . Great day last year, hopefully that wally will still be in charge by the time we play them.

Skyblue_LDN

I imagine it’ll be next Monday or certainly early next week. It’s my birthday on the Sunday 🎂 so hoping to make a day and night of it with 3 points in the bag . Great day last year, hopefully that wally will still be in charge by the time we play them.
Hope you get tickets and have a good birthday weekend

The Great Eastern

Presume there's still a 'Spoons opposite the exit to Shepherds Bush station (Central line) ? Was away fan friendly(ish) when I last saw us play QPR but wearing colours probably a bad idea. Out of the pub window, we saw the police leading the Legion out of the station and forced them into another boozer on Shepherds Bush Green. Cant remember the year but Dele Adebola scored our goal in a 1 goal win.

SBT

Presume there's still a 'Spoons opposite the exit to Shepherds Bush station (Central line) ? Was away fan friendly(ish) when I last saw us play QPR but wearing colours probably a bad idea. Out of the pub window, we saw the police leading the Legion out of the station and forced them into another boozer on Shepherds Bush Green. Cant remember the year but Dele Adebola scored our goal in a 1 goal win.
It’s still there but I think it’s home fans only these days.

Essexrobbie

The last time i went there we were in the dreadful purple kit and their pitch was plastic. The bounce of the ball was a joke and i actually drove and found a parking space close to the ground. Wouldn't be able to do that anymore.

rob9872

The last time i went there we were in the dreadful purple kit and their pitch was plastic. The bounce of the ball was a joke and i actually drove and found a parking space close to the ground. Wouldn't be able to do that anymore.
They got rid of plastic pitch late 80s well before our first purple.

Kilclines curly mullet

Which purple kit was that ?
From memory their plastic pitch went well before we wore purple

lordsummerisle

That was the game that the team bus got stuck in traffic and Jay Tabb guided them to Loftus Road by the Tube.

Users who are viewing this thread