QF Draw (1 Viewer)

HerneBayGaz

Or on the coach on Saturday evening straight after all the games had just been played. I think our semi was the first one on a Sunday because the police dictated due to the Leeds fans. And the first shown in its entirety on TV even if not live.
Agreed, but the draw for the semi was drawn on the Monday. Happy days 😊

The watchmaker

Not sure what some of you were expecting. Were you expecting the quarter finals to be easy? Wolves away, Chelsea at home, make Klopp cry in the final.

JAM See

The draw is like a bag of broken biscuits from the market. You’re glad you’ve got some biscuits but you’d rather have a packet of custard creams.
Absolutely the best biscuit.

No question.

Mr Panda

It’s going to be tough because they’re a team that know how to get results now - but I reckon we could MAYBE knick something at Wolves.

Except for Forest it’s the only tie I thought we could win

Ricketts

We’ve got the easiest draw of who’s left. And if they plan out they did today we should piss them.
5-0. Remember who told you first.

premier League, they’re having a laugh

Evo1883

Well I for one am looking forward to a cup quarter final at molineux, I think we will lose but we will give them a game ..

But you never know , anything can happen eh PUSB

Mucca Mad Boys

It’s going to be tough because they’re a team that know how to get results now - but I reckon we could MAYBE knick something at Wolves.

Except for Forest it’s the only tie I thought we could win
I fancied Wolves and Leicester at home and at a push, Newcastle and Man U.

Away, it tips the dynamic away from us. I’ve never been to Wolves or BHA away before so that was a consolation.

Although, I did go to Molineux once for an England game when we got battered 4-0 v Hungary. Fun times.

Bugsy

Looking forward to it, hopefully see more of these scenes.....

Screenshot_20240228-214820.png

Then Utd at wembley...... PUSB

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
One ticket spare - late call for me to work that Friday, Saturday, Sunday
uproar awaits the points allocation and unfair system but at least it will be on television and won’t get a kicking in the underpass by fans and police

Brighton Sky Blue

I fancied Wolves and Leicester at home and at a push, Newcastle and Man U.

Away, it tips the dynamic away from us. I’ve never been to Wolves or BHA away before so that was a consolation.

Although, I did go to Molineux once for an England game when we got battered 4-0 v Hungary. Fun times.
Wasn’t that England game basically behind closed doors? Or am I mixing it up with a different one?

mmttww

Now we know the draw, can you go back to talking about biscuits? Asking for a friend.

Definitely not typing this because I am stoned. Definitely haven't run out of biscuits.

Users who are viewing this thread