QF Draw (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Not sure on your point as they haven’t won a European trophy either?

The FA Cup is still a prestigious club trophy , and one that any top flight club will want to add , they will take it 100% seriously Irrespective of the europa league

Otis

Really hope Wolves do them. Playing Brighton on a Sunday (or even Monday) would be awful. Ill be buying a ticket for the points and then flogging it for 3x face value if its Brighton
Yay! If Porky is for Wolves, I am DEFINITELY for Brighton

covcity4life

Think I'd rather play wolves

I want Brighton to go out of Europa as sick of prem teams dominating with money

But if they go through then fa cup qf may be sandwiches in the middle of Europa quarters so then it would be good for us

Offhegoes

Would have loved Liverpool or Man U at home. Or even away. We’re not going to win the cup, and if we somehow beat Brighton or Wolves we will probably end up getting smashed at Wembley by Man City.
I’m sure we could of given Man U, Newcastle or Liverpool a tough game at the CBS

Evo1883

That they would prioritise the FA Cup over Europe. Thought that was what you were saying..

They have put the best team available to them out against wolves tonight , they want to win it , you guys were suggesting they would take it lightly maybe because of Europe, I'm saying they won't

Otis

No mate, premier league teams famously have weak depth in their squads
Some obviously have better depth than others, tart!! 🤪

I.e. Man City or Liverpool could put out their second string and still beat other Premier teams. Can Brighton do that?

That's what I am asking.

Liquid Gold

We've done Brighton.

Dog Heads win tonight then we smash them in a West Mids tear up and show Man City who the true Sky Blues are at Wembley.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Yes definitely want Wolves, shame not at home but avoided potential heavy defeats at some 'big guns' although Brighton can score a lot. Really didn't want to face that horrible fans club.

Otis

They have put the best team available to them out against wolves tonight , they want to win it , you guys were suggesting they would take it lightly maybe because of Europe, I'm saying they won't
Yeah, of course. It's just the Thursday/Sunday thing isn't it. Not so much recovery time.

Otis

No but they have a much better chance of winning the FA cup don't they. Which would give them European football again next season guaranteed.
Not sure they do to be honest. Not with Liverpool and Man City still in it.

Odds on one of those two will win the thing.

I know nothing about the Europa League though and who is in that.

Ccfcisparks

They won’t take it lightly but if you think they are going to play their strongest XI in both games I’d suggest you are wrong

StrettoBoy

Potentially a nightmare draw for me.

The missus is a Wolves supporter.

Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard

Skybluecol

Liverpool got 4800
Allowance in the Cup is up to 15% (as per FA rules) and depending on SAG. If demand is high for Wolves fans then wouldn't surprise me for them to give us 3k.
Does anyone know how many Brighton have this evening? Can't find it on BHA website

Otis

They won’t take it lightly but if you think they are going to play their strongest XI in both games I’d suggest you are wrong
Yeah, that's what I am asking. They will obviously have a degree of depth. Just wondering how many they could rotate and yet still be able to put out the same level of performance.

🤷

Jarvo87

How are Brighton more consistent? Wolves are 5th in the form table over the last 10 games
Fair point, but was just my take on the strengths/abilities of both sides.
By way of contrast, Wolves are 10th in the home form table, Brighton are 6th, scoring more and conceding fewer.
All about opinions. I think it was Twain who quoted about lies and statistics.

Evo1883

Yeah, that's what I am asking. They will obviously have a degree of depth. Just wondering how many they could rotate and yet still be able to put out the same level of performance.

🤷

Imagine losing an fa cup quarter final at home to coventry because you thought you could rest a few 🤣 go down well

Otis

Anyway, it is what it is.

Let's see what happens tonight and then we will have a definitive answer.

No use really talking about who Brighton will play and rest until they are through tonight, IF they get through

cstring82

Probably the least desirable draw for me, both teams fairly secure in the Prem. although as people have said Brighton will possibly mix it up due to Europe so hopefully they do rest players. Was hoping for one who may have their eye elsewhere.
Can see the late Sunday game being us in Brighton!

Users who are viewing this thread