Q&A - SCG Meeting Wednesday 27th Feb 2013 (1 Viewer)

kingharvest

Alright.

We've got this months SCG meeting coming up on Wednesday next week and given the positive reaction we got a few months ago when we did a q&a, I thought it'd be a good idea to do another. I'll do the same as before, just post in this thread, or PM me your suggestions, questions, complaints, general wonderings and ill compile them all and pass them onto Dan and his team at CCFC, who will aim to get them answered.

If you want to know what was asked back in November, here is the thread:

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/22905-Supporters-Consultative-Group-YOUR-QUESTIONS-ANSWERED

Remember, the main objectives of the SCG are to improve the supporter experience at the club, promote engagement in the community, seek ways to improve matchday experience (increase attendance/atmosphere/etc), and improve the image of the club. So can we try and keep the rent/stadium/manager stuff out of it? It's not what it's about.

Lord_Nampil

Will the club file its accounts by Thursday 28th February???? The deadline of when league clubs need to submit them!!!

Alright.

We've got this months SCG meeting coming up on Wednesday next week and given the positive reaction we got a few months ago when we did a q&a, I thought it'd be a good idea to do another. I'll do the same as before, just post in this thread, or PM me your suggestions, questions, complaints, general wonderings and ill compile them all and pass them onto Dan and his team at CCFC, who will aim to get them answered.

If you want to know what was asked back in November, here is the thread:

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/22905-Supporters-Consultative-Group-YOUR-QUESTIONS-ANSWERED

Remember, the main objectives of the SCG are to improve the supporter experience at the club, promote engagement in the community, seek ways to improve matchday experience (increase attendance/atmosphere/etc), and improve the image of the club. So can we try and keep the rent/stadium/manager stuff out of it? It's not what it's about.

One big matchday experience problem for me is the squalor conditions experienced in the concourse areas around the ground.

From the spartan drinking/eating facilities to the cattle shed toilets all are a thorough disgrace and should be condemned by elf 'n' safety immediately.

Why are there no seating/tables, more TV screens, more cash purchasing or a lick of paint or some adornment on the walls.

And as for the toilets - has to be seen to be believed - floors awash with urine, toilets blocked and not an attendant in sight,

I pulled up sticks last season moving from Block 20 to The "Legends" Stand - more expensive but boy what a welcome difference, civilised, clean and worth every penny.

J

Jack Griffin

Bump.

This is probably a pointless exercise, but less though than many of the recent posts.

kingharvest

One last bump before the meeting on Thursday for those that have missed this. So many threads on this forum that its slipped down to page 5 in just 2 days.

shmmeee

Why don't the club make more of an attempt to integrate Coventry things like art and music into the matchday experience? A halftime spot would be great exposure for a local band or other act. If the club are going to cover seats why not with art from local artists relating to the club or adverts for local charities rather than black sheets? Do something to link the rather soulless place to its surroundings.

Also why not make contact with "unofficial partners" like the barge guy or people who run coaches and even pubs that do car parking. See if the club can do anything to raise their profile or support ancillary activities, a strong ecosystem will only help all parties.

Also my obligatory request for them to close off the back of the stands to recreate something similar to the small crowd atmosphere at the JPT games. Been asking for years.

Jackoskyblue

Can we make the Ricoh more like our home I don't mean naming stands as that was answered before I mean similar to what arsenal had at emirates, big posters of legends that have played for the club outside the ground, just make around the outside of the ground a bit more about the club. If you know what I mean, I know that wasnt worded well but hard to explain

shmmeee

Can we make the Ricoh more like our home I don't mean naming stands as that was answered before I mean similar to what arsenal had at emirates, big posters of legends that have played for the club outside the ground, just make around the outside of the ground a bit more about the club. If you know what I mean, I know that wasnt worded well but hard to explain

I think the answers going to come back that we don't have the right to leave anything there permanently. But I totally agree, it needs more personality, flags, temporary things put out for games, anything if permanent changes aren't possible.

Jackoskyblue

I think the answers going to come back that we don't have the right to leave anything there permanently. But I totally agree, it needs more personality, flags, temporary things put out for games, anything if permanent changes aren't possible.

Like arsenal had little flags of the current squad on posts and then big posters with legends and their stats for the club.
I would imagine if its something non permanent such as banners that could be done as they can be took down as and when

Users who are viewing this thread