PWKH, SISU, CCC, Higgs, Lucas, Seppala, Fisher (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

It doesn't appear disgusting, it is disgusting. And while apparently "not sticking up for the council" you've just said it ain't their fault because the other side made them do it. Jeez.

I am not sticking up for the council. To welcome the club back, whilst simultaneously negotiating with Wasps appears disgusting.

But - and let's be fair here - our clubs owners were continuing litigation and still talking about building anew. This gave the council the excuse - if needed - to behave as they did.

Recent events appear to be a disgusting owner giving the council free hand to behave disgustingly

SIR ERNIE

I'm not denying that, and have regularly stated on here I don't support what they are doing.

But as a supporter of the football club; I have to look at SISU, and say they are guilty of supreme arrogance. For our supporters, today, not to judge their actions at least as harshly as CCC, ACL,Wasps or the AH charity is an absolute travesty

I agree MMM

...supreme arrogance, staggering incompetence and utter contempt for everyone else. And it's that combination that has caused CCC, ACL and the Charity to say fuck you, we've had enough.

covmark

I am not sticking up for the council. To welcome the club back, whilst simultaneously negotiating with Wasps appears disgusting.

But - and let's be fair here - our clubs owners were continuing litigation and still talking about building anew. This gave the council the excuse - if needed - to behave as they did.

Recent events appear to be a disgusting owner giving the council free hand to behave disgustingly
I think we're in agreement.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

It doesn't appear disgusting, it is disgusting. And while apparently "not sticking up for the council" you've just said it ain't their fault because the other side made them do it. Jeez.

Where the hell did I say anything like it wasn't the council's fault? You're making yourself look a fool now

Grendel

Again, look above. I agree with you. I will put a circle in the diary to commemorate the event

You say you agree but there is always a but and always a justification. It comes across as a George Osbourne "we are all in it together" type of agreement.

torchomatic

THe excuses you give them. The council have also behaved appallingly, but with wave of the hand you dismiss it because, well, the poor darlings didn't have any other choice.

Where the hell did I say anything like it wasn't the council's fault? You're making yourself look a fool now

Mary_Mungo_Midge

You say you agree but there is always a but and always a justification. It comes across as a George Osbourne "we are all in it together" type of agreement.

No it's not. I was clear. Yes, I used the word the word 'appear' in relation to the council's actions, just as I used the word the word 'appear' in relation to SISU's actions. Reason? Because right now, I - like you - don't have all the facts before me. My quotes:

With regards SISU: Recent events appear to be a disgusting owner giving the council free hand to behave disgustingly
With regards the council: To welcome the club back, whilst simultaneously negotiating with Wasps appears disgusting

No caveats whatsoever

Bill Glazier

Take a look at the WASPS website. Just the sight of that arrogant pampered posh boy on the Ricoh pitch makes me want to smash something. God I hate this country sometimes. The Downton Abbey-loving, the deference, the fact that spivvy City boys from poncy schools own everything and show nothing but contempt for those they still consider the 'lower orders'. Of course PKBH was going to sell out to WASPs, they're right kind of chaps you see.[/QUOTE]

they're right kind of chaps you see

Yes they clearly are. Straightforward, decent, professional and capable of putting together an attractive offer.

That's what 'posh boys from poncy schools' get taught and why they finish up 'owning everything' as you put it.

Those would be the same 'straightforward, decent, professional and capable' chaps who screwed up the banks, and with them our entire economy presumably?

AFCCOVENTRY

I think what's quite sickening for me is when we returned to the Ricoh from Sixfields how Lucas and he council were waxing lyrical about a great moment getting ccfc back to cov. However all this time they were striking a deal with Wasps.

I am no fan of Sisu and never will be...but only the ccfc fans have been screwed over by the latest developments.

Higgs and the council who both apparently had ccfc as their interests have proved to be only interested in money and protecting investments.

I think today has opened he eyes of everyone to show nobody from the council to Sisu have us at heart.

It's time to get our club back off Sisu and be masters of our own destiny. It might have to be the Pompey way...

Mr Creosote

PWKH? is he the guy who was all over this forum a while back? Doubt we will be seeing him anymore, job done, hands dusted.

Correct, the guy is a snake. Him and Paul Harris from Higgs have sold us down the river. Two faced and only in it for themselves....

Samo

So, its seems the council and the Higgs couldn't give a shit about CCFC after all. I hate to say I told you so but some of us did fucking tell you so!

skybluetony176

THe excuses you give them. The council have also behaved appallingly, but with wave of the hand you dismiss it because, well, the poor darlings didn't have any other choice.

I think he said SISU's actions gave them the choice not that they didn't have any other choice.

In other words when SISU repeatedly at every step including the evening of our first game back at the Ricoh stated that they've moved on and are building their own ground or saying that the most important thing is we keep moving forward (ironic because that's exactly what hasn't happened) with our plans for our own ground or Joy announcing to the world that they wouldn't stand in the way of the Wasps take over swiftly followed by TF again saying on CWR the same evening we found out while I was driving up the M6 to watch the Exeter game "the most important thing is that we press ahead with our plans for our own stadium" they gave CCC and Higgs the choice to sell to another party.

Users who are viewing this thread