Putting pics up (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Why is it that whenever I put a pic in a post, it always comes out as a bloody tiny thing - no bigger than a few pixels? I'm no dummy - I've been using PC's for about 18 years, and have posted on many sites before with no probs with pics, but I just can't seem to make them any bigger. What am I doing wrong? All I do is right click, "save as" to wherever (usually desktop) and then in the posting box, click on "insert picture". Is it best to go through something like photobucket or a similar picture hosting site?

Houchens Head

Think I've sorted it! I went through photobucket!

pc-user.jpg

Coventry La La La

I usually create the post then I edit the post and insert an image which comes up with a different interface were you just enter the url and the image is always large when I use that method.

Last edited:

Houchens Head

I usually create the post then I edit the post and insert an image which comes up with a different interface were you just enter the url and the image is always large when I use that method.

I'll try that La La La. Thanks. Saves me keep opening my photobucket thingy!

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Yeah if you use the image URL, if it's on the net then use the icon with the little tree in it, your pictures should come out bigger then. :)

Marty

you know when people do put in a link, could we have it so it opens up in a new window instead of taking us off this site to visit the page??

Users who are viewing this thread