Pure Gym (2 Viewers)

Marty

Theres a new gym opening up in the skydome in Decemeber and they have a pritty good offer on if you sign up in advance, only £9.99 a month for the first 12 months. Also offering a money back offer in the first week if you're not happy with the facilities.

Just thought i'd mention it for anybody intrested in it.

Nick

Administrator
Thing is in town, fees soon rack up with parking charges :(

Was the same when I used the one at the baths, it is a quid or so a time to park! 3 days a week, it all adds up!

Marty

Thing is in town, fees soon rack up with parking charges :(

Was the same when I used the one at the baths, it is a quid or so a time to park! 3 days a week, it all adds up!

Forgot to mention. Free parking in the skydome too.

Has anyone joined this? It would be abit of a mission for me as I'm working in Leicestershire, but it could be good seeing as its so cheap.

edit: just looked on the website and have seen it doesn't open for another 2.5hours (5 oclock today) so I guess no one will have used it yet :facepalm:

Last edited:

hughescov

It's open 24/7 apparently.. Not sure who that's aimed at. Maybe after a night out you could go burn off your kebab with a 20minute work out!

If you get up in the middle of the night cause you can't sleep you could pop there. If you work shifts and don't finish till 10 then you could go down after that. It looks pretty good to me.

SkyBlue_Am

I'm at the Pure Gym in Manchester so I have added the Coventry one as my second gym looking forward to going there when I am back for the holidays or the odd weekend...

Just been and had a look. Its the old liquid night club. Its massive. It was really busy but they have so much equipment you still wouldn't have to wait to use stuff.

I was Joking Nick. Nah these are back to basics, loud music some teles showing their own channel but crap loads of equipment. There must've been 150 people in there but there was still loads of equipment available for use.

redsox

Facebook User
I'm a member here , I joined on the £9.99 deal . Overall I'd say it's a good deal, there's plenty of equipment , showers , lots of free classes and it's open 24 hrs, well ours is anyway. There is no sauna , swimming pool or steam room, but still good. There is a joining fee which takes the first payment up to £22.49. I'm still a fat git though..........go figure, must be all them donuts!!

Anyone else joined up? I did, reckon it's really good. Went up last night and it was packed 7-8pm. Really good gym though with top quality equipment.

Real

I'm still a member of The Warwickshire Health & Rackets Club, more recently known as Esporta, but now Virgin Active.

Marty

I actually forgot I signed up, they sent me a reminder which was nice, pop in sometime next week for my induction hopefully. Any sexy females go?? nothing better then a good perv with a workout :):wave:

Marty, I've been up about 10 times and still got the reminder :confused:. Anyhow in answer to your question.......yes. There aint much on the tv's but there is plenty to watch while your up there normally. :eek::jerkit::censored:

Marty

Marty, I've been up about 10 times and still got the reminder :confused:. Anyhow in answer to your question.......yes. There aint much on the tv's but there is plenty to watch while your up there normally. :eek::jerkit::censored:

lol, no need for that, it was just a joke young man.

Marty

sometime in the morning. I'd rather just get it done when I've got the energy instead of going in the evening where I can easily make excuses for not going.

Users who are viewing this thread