Pump It Up - CCFC Promotion Story (1 Viewer)

AStonesThrow

Evening all, hope you’re all keeping well.

I saw a week or so ago that CoventryLive were (barely and with a very small ad) advertising an upcoming article detailing our success this season. On a whim, what with it being a CT production, I entered my email address in order to be sent the article.

Considering it’s written by CT journos, it’s actually a really well written, well designed and well finished story. Really filled me with pride reading back through our journey and how much success we’ve achieved with what seemed like little hope in our current situation.

Well worth a read, not sure if the link will work but if not I can try copy and paste the full article at another time.

Well done to all the lads at CCFC this season, it was a special season and one that will stick in the memory for a very long time. And thank you to all of you guys for your donations towards the season ticket fundraiser which allowed my sons and I to attend all the home games again this season, the time we’ve spent together and the memories we’ve made have been absolutely priceless. But also a thank you to you all for allowing me to be part of such a brilliant, (sometimes!) friendly and enjoyable football fan community. What a time to be a City fan!

Sentiments over, here’s the link to the article!

The story of Coventry City's Homeless Heroes

PUSB

Feb57

Hmm, not sure if it’s my I pad or the Telegraph website. I have tried to read it three times and each time the site has crashed! Have given up and will try again later on the PC.

Covkid1968#

Link worked.... great read. Plus my dog is on one of the videos.... boom!!

shmmeee

Hmm, not sure if it’s my I pad or the Telegraph website. I have tried to read it three times and each time the site has crashed! Have given up and will try again later on the PC.

It’s the telegraph site. I have the same issues in iOS.

Covkid1968#

TTG

The site is so bad on mobile but it's alright on pc.so.recommend reading on that

AStonesThrow

I even got a like from one of the authors, can’t be bad.
Tom, if you like my eloquent writing style, I’m currently unemployed and very actively seeking work. Feel free to drop me a message if you fancy getting me a job at the CT ;)

Skybluemichael

Fair play good read, I’ve found if you’re using a mobile get the Coventry live app, it’s not as jumpy and don’t get the advert that fill the hole page

Users who are viewing this thread