Pubs with the hartlepool game (1 Viewer)

valeskyblue

Morning lads, I see on another thread saturdays game is being shown on al jazeera tv. I don't live in Coventry can anyone recommend a kid friendly pub that will be showing it. Thanks

I have been told by my Sky man that we will defo have it on at The Establishment, Children very welcome, we even have a Childrens menu...

We will be doing 4 pint jugs of Fosters/Symonds Cider for a tenner....if that's any good? this is my plan, my wife wants me to go to town with her shopping on Saturday, ill wait in the bar and watch the footy until she is finished...:)

valeskyblue

Nice one might check it out, you know you should take Nicks idea about a free pint for sbt! Get the place rammed

Nice one might check it out, you know you should take Nicks idea about a free pint for sbt! Get the place rammed

You are more than welcome - Thankfully we are very busy at the moment due to us being quite new, and I would say a bit different to the normal offer in Coventry City center - I am also not sure if I would want some elements of SBT in here (only joking!!) I did offer 15% off to SBT members but to be honest all that did was allow some people on here to try and ridicule me every time I posted a comment - so I removed it...:)

Hope to see you down here on Saturday!!

PUSB.

skybrew

coundon club screening the hartlepool game

coundon club shorncliffe rd cv61gp screening the Hartlepool v coventry game all welcome and kid friendly

GaryJones

Bar at Sky Blue Connextion (next to Ryton Training Ground) playing game live from 3pm :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread