Pubs for Wembley (1 Viewer)

block16

Anybody know which pubs are allocated? I’d images as we’re the west end of wembley again it’ll be the same as last year?
The Green Man was something special last year and it’s definitely a huge part of the Wembley occasion- the all day session.
Also if anybody is heading down on Sunday where’s the sky blue army pre-match night out at?

matesx

Pubs on Wembley High Road were awesome last year. Mental after the game.

vow

Anybody know which pubs are allocated? I’d images as we’re the west end of wembley again it’ll be the same as last year?

The Green Man was something special last year and it’s definitely a huge part of the Wembley occasion- the all day session.
Also if anybody is heading down on Sunday where’s the sky blue army pre-match night out at?
Mrs vow and I are heading down Sunday, booked hotel near Ealing as soon as we secured play off spot, will head into Ealing on Sun night.

tigersb

Went to Trafalgar Square last year on the Saturday night
It was deserted

PurpleBin

Went to Trafalgar Square last year on the Saturday night
It was deserted

Same. Went in the pub on the bottom right as you face away from the musuem at the top.

Camden was lively on the Saturday. Sure I remember reading the Legion were lashing smoke bombs about in a pub somewhere.

We've got a hotelin Clapham. 30 minutes away on the train. Looking to get to Wembley High Road for 11am

PurpleBin

I assume a fair few will make a weekend out of it. Could be interesting with Villa down on the Saturday.

North York’s Blue

Drank in Kilburn pre and post match last time; nowhere near as busy as around Wembley. There’s a weatherspoons for those that want a cheap breakfast; plenty of other eating places and pubs.

tigersb

Haha was tesco for me last time but was limited beers per person. So was gonna grab some on the way down if it was the same deal as last year. Timea are hard and all that
Sainsburys at the stadium was packed but you could buy as much beer as you could carry

Users who are viewing this thread