Pubs for spurs (1 Viewer)

ccfchandsy

Does anyone know which one is for the away fans ill be getting there about half 11

Tottenham

Does anyone know which one is for the away fans ill be getting there about half 11

The Irish Club near WHL station is away fan friendly. That is the only one in the vicinity of the ground.
Most large groups of away fans drink in the Hamilton Hall at Liverpool Street station and then get the overground to the match.

jas365

The Irish Club near WHL station is away fan friendly. That is the only one in the vicinity of the ground.
Most large groups of away fans drink in the Hamilton Hall at Liverpool Street station and then get the overground to the match.

Can away fans still use the Victoria? It was always our choice during our PL days.

ccfchandsy

Cool thanks mate

Tottenham

Can away fans still use the Victoria? It was always our choice during our PL days.

Yes mate. Victoria line to Seven Sisters and then overground, bus or 25 min walk to the ground.

Plenty of places to drink at Victoria but I can't recommend anywhere in the area in particular.

jas365

Yes mate. Victoria line to Seven Sisters and then overground, bus or 25 min walk to the ground.

Plenty of places to drink at Victoria but I can't recommend anywhere in the area in particular.

I meant the pub called The Victoria, its on small side street called Scotland Green off the High Road. About 10-15 mins walk from the ground. I know its still open but not sure if they let visitors in there any more?

covkid

I meant the pub called The Victoria, its on small side street called Scotland Green off the High Road. About 10-15 mins walk from the ground. I know its still open but not sure if they let visitors in there any more?

Is this the one the london supporters used to meet in ????

covkid

Not sure tbh, it was always an Irish pub when we used it in our PL days, quite oldy-worldy decor.

All I can remember of the place, was that it was very small and had a cracking chippy opposite it and it was at off the high road....... not being much help i know :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread