Pubs for Saturday (1 Viewer)

tskezz

Any idea where people are meeting before Rochdale? We're going into Manchester then getting a tram up, if anyone knows what pub to meet in on that route?

rob9872

Our coach is booked into a pub about 20 mins away for 12pm but not sure I should post it up in case 600 people turn up there :)

tskezz

Our coach is booked into a pub about 20 mins away for 12pm but not sure I should post it up in case 600 people turn up there :)
What coach you on (where from). Message me the pub if you want to share the joy

fernandopartridge

There isn't much around the ground, but Rochdale centre has a few OK pubs these days...

The Flying Horse
The Medicine Tap
The Baum
The Wellington

All within 5 minutes or less of Rochdale Town Centre tram stop.

PurpleBin

Drinking in Manchester around Victoria.

FYI anyone heading up by train. There is a Northern Rail strike so the connection between Manchester and Rochdale might be a bit shit.

tskezz

FYI anyone heading up by train. There is a Northern Rail strike so the connection between Manchester and Rochdale might be a bit shit.
Shouldn't impact the metro link id guess, its 45mins from Chorlton (where im staying at my mates) to Rochdale centre, so will be less from Manc centre.

If theres more people boozing in Manchester earlier lets agree a pub and all meet up.

fernandopartridge

Shouldn't impact the metro link id guess, its 45mins from Chorlton (where im staying at my mates) to Rochdale centre, so will be less from Manc centre.

If theres more people boozing in Manchester earlier lets agree a pub and all meet up.

It's definitely longer than that mate, Chorlton is on the same line though, it'll take about an hour from there on the tram to Rochdale

pusbccfc

Yeah, it's about 45 mins from the city to Rochdale on the tram.

There are SOME trains from Victoria before the game but only about one an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread