Pub for Shrewsbury (1 Viewer)

ccfc1234

Went to this game last year and there was a really good atmosphere in the Wild Pig Pub. Loads of singing and they have a separate bar area for away fans. Decent screens to watch the early games on too.

It's recommended by away fans on football ground guides and has a great chippy opposite. Short walk to the ground from there too.

Last edited:

clint van damme

Went to this game last year and there was a really good atmosphere in the Wild Pig Pub. Loads of singing and they have a separate bar area for away fans. Decent screens to watch the early games on too.

It's recommended by away fans on football ground guides and has a great chippy opposite. Short walk to the ground from there too.

Going myself tomorrow but not sure where we're going for a pre match drink.

Isn't there some sort of marina or riverside development which has got some decent bars?

oscillatewildly

I thought this was going to be a donation/go fund me thread.
So, if you could, which Coventry pub would you be happy to see the back of and sent to Shropshire?
I'll start - the bloody awful 'Town cryer'.
Apologies if I've crashed the thread.

Liquid Gold

There’s a pub fairly near the away end that takes away fans through a separate entrance. Has a car park too. Can’t remember the name.

Another new build with fuck all around it.

ccfc92

There’s a pub fairly near the away end that takes away fans through a separate entrance. Has a car park too. Can’t remember the name.

Another new build with fuck all around it.

The Charles Darwin? Just found it on Google.

clint van damme

Yeah, that's a weird pub in a weird place. Absolutely no character.

Had a makeover. There was a video on CET website.
Possibly the worse pub make over I've ever seen.
When I started watching it I thought it was the before video and was waiting for the after but that was it.
250 grand as well apparently.

Frank Sidebottom

Charles Darwin and Wild Pig are both recommended by the away day guide. Charles Darwin has free match day parking for those eating/drinking in there pre game.

Users who are viewing this thread