PSL/Wall of Fame Brick (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

What would you like them to do?

J

Jack Griffin

Anybody tried trading standards, citizens advice etc?

Story I heard was anyone who approached the club about PSL was asked to provide their receipt, which of course they no longer have.

Really great customer service. I agree with you Nick, someone should try alternative means of getting a refund & see how it goes, maybe small claims court or something.

Nick

Administrator
What about if they go to Citizens advice etc?

To be fair with most places you need proof of purchase.

SonOfSnoz

Does the crappy certificate count?
Can we technically go in the ricoh & rip out our seat & brick from the wall with no comeuppance?

Last edited:

jan87

Story I heard was anyone who approached the club about PSL was asked to provide their receipt, which of course they no longer have.

Really great customer service. I agree with you Nick, someone should try alternative means of getting a refund & see how it goes, maybe small claims court or something.
That was me. Not only did they want a receipt they needed to know who the cheque was made out to. I replied CCFC who else? One of the bricks was in memory of my Dad who was a life time supporter he would be horrified to see what has happened to his beloved club

SonOfSnoz

Well, thought the Trust was meant to represent the fans of Cov City?
Not just look at trying to take over the club????

Nick

Administrator
Best off getting proper consumer advice I think, I didn't sign up so don't know much about it.

TurkeyTrot

Well, thought the Trust was meant to represent the fans of Cov City?
Not just look at trying to take over the club????

The trust represents it's members first and foremost, if you haven't joined the trust then I suggest you do and e-mail them. Only when there is not hope of a return to the Ricoh would I expect the trust or others to ask questions regarding the bricks.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I would think that both the PSL and the bricks were taken out through CCFC as owned by CCFC H. In which case the contract for both is with that company and that is where the claim would lie. Only trouble with that is that neither CCFC H nor CCFC Ltd have any assets or cash and are about to be wound up. The liability did not transfer to Otium as far as I know.

The Trust put out details of how to claim last summer in respect of the PSL. The club have made an offer in respect of the PSL's but it doesn't involve a refund as far as I know.

Nick

Administrator
Why not get everybody to contact Watchdog on the BBC to try and get them to cover it?

bigfatronssba

Im still amazed that slippery character Paul Fletcher managed to sell "ownership" of seats he didn't actually own.

torchomatic

Before you know it we'll be back there anyway, so I'm leaving mine and my son's where it is for now. I've just put the hammer and chisel away.

skybluesam1987

Didn't I read somewhere that someone took it to the small claims court and won but hadn't been paid? I may have dreamt it, so please forgives me if I am wrong.

CJ_covblaze

I paid for my PSL through DD. If I get chance I'll take a look back at my statements. No matter what I doubt it will matter. The contract probably will be null and void as soon as the liquidation is complete.

ccfcway

I paid for my PSL through DD. If I get chance I'll take a look back at my statements. No matter what I doubt it will matter. The contract probably will be null and void as soon as the liquidation is complete.

still a few years left yet then ;)

L

limoncello

Surely ACL as stadium owners would be responsible for the return of bricks which are part of the stadium they own? Might be worth giving Peter a shout.

ccfcway

Surely ACL as stadium owners would be responsible for the return of bricks which are part of the stadium they own? Might be worth giving Peter a shout.

whio got the money that we paid, i genuinely do not know, was it ACL or CCFC ?

L

limoncello

No idea. Probably the club but I'd imagine they'd have to pass some of it on to the landlord.

letsallsingtogether

Well I am a member of the trust and I am quite happy to have my Brick stay where it is thank you.

If they are thinking of taking them and using it on their new shed they can F Off.

hey can pay for their own.

bigfatronssba

I would like to see the bricks, along with the memorial garden, and Hill's statue left where they are as a monument to the time that Coventry had a football team.

Users who are viewing this thread