psl seat holders (1 Viewer)

David chamley

Have 2 seats and have been emailing Tim Fisher to ask about a refund as they have broken the agreement
Surprise no reply to 3 emails
Why dont those in the same position claim en masse
Lets claim what is rightfulky ours
Happy to form group to do so
Views please

shmmeee

Have 2 seats and have been emailing Tim Fisher to ask about a refund as they have broken the agreement
Views please

Have you tried Dan Walker, would seem a more appropriate person, but you're right Fisher and Walker have both promised to deal with PSL holders before now IIRC.

Views please
Count me in

torchomatic

Whereas they'll have PMSL seats.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

hutch1972

Views please
Cannot remember his exact words but it didn't include " we wil reimburse you " In fact his wording resembled a coded message which meant "our lawyers are finding ways not to give you diddle squat "

HinckleySBA

count me in as well. Been wondering what to do. Can we include the bricks in the walls too. Was thinking of taking a screwdriver to Legend's game Sunday to rightfully claim what is mine. May also need a chisel for the brick!

Block19

Count me and my dad in. Both PSL holders. Emailed the club and dan several times no reply. At the forum all I got out of Tim fisher when I asked him directly was that they would honor them in the fisher price stadium once built and the holdings owned the seats.

jan87

in t

I have also e-mailed the club and received no answer. My family also has several bricks. I want my money back
Count me in:slap::slap::slap::slap::slap:

Mexico70

You could try a different approach.....

On second thoughts Tim, I'm happy to keep the brick and the PSL seat at the Ricoh for a little longer, it looks like the tide is turning, you are slowly being found out and I reckon you'd better concentrating on making sure you've booked a seat on Joy's broomstick

jan87

My PSL seat is mine as long as I have a season ticket, it does not say that it has to be at the Ricoh. By the way it is with a very heart that I have not renewed my season ticket after having had one for 50 years

Users who are viewing this thread