Psgm1 is actually at the game! (1 Viewer)

Grendel

It must be him. He's sitting next to me.

Grendel

"Robins you've been found out" "robins the wheels have fell off your band wagon" "without mcgoldrick you've been found out robins"

Astute

We have more than one idiot though :(

tommy hutch legend

"Robins you've been found out" "robins the wheels have fell off your band wagon" "without mcgoldrick you've been found out robins"

robins had nothing to do with him leaving i remember when he signed mc people like you said he was shit before he kicked a ball
:claping hands:

Brighton Sky Blue

1. He wasn't signed by Robins and 2. His record in the Championship was pretty poor at the time.

Grendel

His parting remark was "Clark your the worst player I've ever seen in a city shirt - honeymoons over robins"

dongonzalos

His parting remark was "Clark your the worst player I've ever seen in a city shirt - honeymoons over robins"

Although you are a great believer in the honeymoon period G man.

Blokes still a turd though, why even go up there.

We dominated again just need a natural poacher to finish the chances.

Grendel

re-call McDonald! I'm sure he will suit us better than Clarke.

McDonald averages a goal every six games above League Two. He is immobile, has poor technique and conversion ratio. Clarke has already scored as many goals as McDonald for this club. Your statement is nonsense.

Tonylinc

There seems to me to be a parallel here with McD and McG. Both drop down a league and re-ignite their careers. Perhaps those at Forest were correct when they said said that McG had found his level.

Brighton Sky Blue

They were both inept, must be something in the name !!

Watching Leon against Oldham I was quite disappointed to be honest. Occasional good moves but in general slow, easily muscled off the ball and had poor shooting ability. He doesn't seem cut out for the lone striker role and really needs somebody up there with him.

covboy9

he got clarke right!!

clarke v mcdonald, i can't stand clarke but cody has proved that he won't apply himself on the training ground let alone the big game, if both are firing i would go for cody simply because clarke has no ability

Grendel

he got clarke right!!

clarke v mcdonald, i can't stand clarke but cody has proved that he won't apply himself on the training ground let alone the big game, if both are firing i would go for cody simply because clarke has no ability

Except as a goalscorer...:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

BackRoomRummermill

he got clarke right!!

Why cant you stand Clarke ? has he pissed on your chips?

Grendel

Why cant you stand Clarke ? has he pissed on your chips?

He prefers strikers like McDonald who can't score at this level and who can't be bothered to train and get match fit.

tanchahal

I don't understand the hate for Clarke who has a good record for us. What makes it weirder is that all these people love McDonald.

Grendel

if both were on form i said

McDonald had never shown any form above league two. That's why he never plays above that level. Is this a hard concept to grasp?

Users who are viewing this thread