PSB Person at it again (1 Viewer)

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Says he doesn’t believe we made as much money from St. Andrews as we did at the Ricoh. But takes everything else on talksport as truth

shmmeee

This place is becoming like his second Twitter feed.

Do we really need live updates every time he says something stupid?

clint van damme

Retweeting some Tommy Robinson follower 2 weeks ago.
This week's he was why can't we all get along.
BLM must have a biscuit selection to match Eastwoods.

shmmeee

Anything that puts his legitimacy down is good in my book.

the guy got a meeting with Wasps. Those sort of things don’t help the club

It doesn’t. It boosts him. This forum has more viewers than his Twitter feed. Let him rant into the void. He’s a literal nobody. He doesn’t represent anyone, he’s got no power beyond his reach to fans, which we are helping.

I mean do whatever you want, I just think it’s self defeating. That and the social media personal drama is by far the least important element of this fiasco, just serves to keep the animosity alive until the next actual news.

I dunno, pissed off with years of this shit in the absence of the actual players saying or doing anything public, were reduced to arguing about Ann Lucas’ allotment or whether Dave from down the pub was a twat on Twitter. Didn’t mean to take it out on you.

Nick

Administrator
It doesn’t. It boosts him. This forum has more viewers than his Twitter feed. Let him rant into the void. He’s a literal nobody. He doesn’t represent anyone, he’s got no power beyond his reach to fans, which we are helping.

I mean do whatever you want, I just think it’s self defeating. That and the social media personal drama is by far the least important element of this fiasco, just serves to keep the animosity alive until the next actual news.

I dunno, pissed off with years of this shit in the absence of the actual players saying or doing anything public, were reduced to arguing about Ann Lucas’ allotment or whether Dave from down the pub was a twat on Twitter. Didn’t mean to take it out on you.
Until he's in telegraph articles

Grendel

Is he Daryll Murphy?

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Fair point. It’s the bollocks he chats and then the local media pick him up, he gets meetings with Wasps.... something I believe Pete hasn’t got

Adge

Particularly like that he can’t tell the difference between there and their. Tells you all you need to know really.

letsallsingtogether

Particularly like that he can’t tell the difference between there and their. Tells you all you need to know really.
What does it tell you?
I know plenty of people that do know the differance, but wouldn't listen to their bullshit ether!

Users who are viewing this thread