Psb group planning on the pitch protest (1 Viewer)

Telfer85

According to Twitter PSB group are planning an on the pitch protest during a game should the club fall away from playoff contention......thoughts?

Reactions: TTG

chiefdave

According to Twitter PSB group are planning an on the pitch protest during a game should the club fall away from playoff contention......thoughts?
As with any protest the question I would ask is what is their desired outcome?

It won't raise awareness which is the usual reason given, and it risks any publicity being negative. It will get the club in trouble with the EFL with a possible fine which will not be paid by SISU but by the football club.

It will have zero impact on Wasps or CCC, although should we stay at the Ricoh it will no doubt mean the charges made to the club will increase again.

Nick

Administrator
As with any protest the question I would ask is what is their desired outcome?

It won't raise awareness which is the usual reason given, and it risks any publicity being negative. It will get the club in trouble with the EFL with a possible fine which will not be paid by SISU but by the football club.

It will have zero impact on Wasps or CCC, although should we stay at the Ricoh it will no doubt mean the charges made to the club will increase again.

It will get them in the paper and some "Well dones" from the Blackpool fans.

stupot07

No, no and no.

This is an idiotic and irresponsible idea peaceful or not given the current climate.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ccfctommy

I am convinced this is what will happen at the last home game if it is not sorted by then. The PSB group needn't organise it. I'm certain it will happen especially if we are out of the playoffs. The fact that the club have told ST holders in the first four rows to move says everything.

Briles

Pointless. Do it at a wasps game, get them a points deduction (theyre in contention for relegation as it is) they go down, sell the Ricoh to SISU who sell the club and Ground to Jeff Bezos who buys Messi Ronaldo and Mbappe and the rights to their childrens future careers.

ccfchoi87

I am convinced this is what will happen at the last home game if it is not sorted by then. The PSB group needn't organise it. I'm certain it will happen especially if we are out of the playoffs. The fact that the club have told ST holders in the first four rows to move says everything.

The club are going to block off the bottom few rows to prevent this. They've moved people out of their season ticket seats to higher up in the stand. If PSB are planning this for the last game they may need to think again.

ccfctommy

If
The club are going to block off the bottom few rows to prevent this. They've moved people out of their season ticket seats to higher up in the stand. If PSB are planning this for the last game they may need to think again.

Look at the Sheffield United game. Some netting ain't gunna stop people.

Cavan O'Doherty

If

Look at the Sheffield United game. Some netting ain't gunna stop people.
Think the only reason they managed to get on last time was because the stand behind the goal was unattended. I’m sure this time they’ll put a line of stewards there which is usually enough to deter people from trying anything.

Nick

Administrator
"Boycott CCFC because SISU take all the money and none goes to the club"
"We are proud to announce we have bought a season ticket"

giphy.gif

Warwickhunt

If we do manage to stay at the RICOH wonder what incentives they will put on to get Season Tickets renewed seeming as it so late this year!

RoboCCFC90

I'm sorry, but this is a ludicrous idea regardless of whether we are in play-off contention or not.

What is the aim? To get a deal done between the Club and Wasps, invading the pitch and disrupting a match is pointless as it won't achieve anything.

skybluetony176

We do, but at the same time we need a new group that is professional, sensible and represents your average City fan who doesn't want to use any excuse to get on the pitch or 'av it large wiv v ladz'.

Problem is the only ones stepping up to do anything are the ones who you believe don’t represent the average fan. There’s enough people on here complaining that this group or that group doesn’t represent them. Not sure who’s fault that is if it isn’t their own.

His name totally alludes me but there was one guy who tried. A Cov fan who’s also good mates with Les Reid. He tried organising a protest against the council, even had an independent stand against AL in the council elections and he didn’t seem to get any support from any fans in any numbers. So even when someone tries doing the opposite/something different to the other groups despite loads on here complaining about the Trust, JHE or PSB no one seems to step up and back them.

Some of our fan base seem unrepresentable through their own inactions and then play the victim if you ask me.

Last edited:

SKYBLUES90

Protest...but only if we’re not winning.

Sort of defeats the object really. Bore off.

quinn1971

Going on the pitch during a wasps game’s a better idea, good luck with that though, they’ll be some big old units to get past

Cavan O'Doherty

Ask fans opinions on it, and then ignore the results and say they’re going to do it anyway. There’s a lot of people within these so called “fan groups” that drive their own agendas and don’t actually care about what other fans think.

Adge

Like previously stated by someone-if there is nothing sorted or no announcement regarding where we are playing next season by the last home game, I don’t think PSB group need worry about organising a pitch invasion.......

Magwitch

Pointless. Do it at a wasps game, get them a points deduction (theyre in contention for relegation as it is) they go down, sell the Ricoh to SISU who sell the club and Ground to Jeff Bezos who buys Messi Ronaldo and Mbappe and the rights to their childrens future careers.
If they think a pitch protest will help that’s up to them but do it at a Wasp game for one thing going on a pitch during a football match is a criminal offence and can be punished by banning orders, fines even jail, at rugby it is not a criminal act.
But I do think if something isn’t sorted by the Shrewsbury match it will struggle to complete.

Users who are viewing this thread