PS5 (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Speed is always welcome but I hope they're generous with storage this time. With the PS4 I quickly filled the stock 500gb drive and couldn't use my external 2Tb drive so had to buy a new internal drive to upgrade it, then literally the next day they announced they were adding support for external drives. Beautiful timing!

covcity4life

Speed is always welcome but I hope they're generous with storage this time. With the PS4 I quickly filled the stock 500gb drive and couldn't use my external 2Tb drive so had to buy a new internal drive to upgrade it, then literally the next day they announced they were adding support for external drives. Beautiful timing!
i once ina while need to delete games but not alot

however i really only play 2 games long all year round so not a big issue

SkyBlueDom26

EKoVqizXYAA5tOt-b072.jpg

ajsccfc

It won't be how the actual console will look, unless they've grown allergic to money that is.

Alkhen

I might be in the minority but i would happily take a smaller leap in graphics and power if the sodding thing was quiet and loads quickly.

My PS4 now sounds like a space shuttle launch when playing new games and the load screen on some games is a joke.

Liquid Gold

If it does look like that it means that it's going to be fucking load. All that space is for fans to try and suck more air into the thing to keep it cool.

ajsccfc

I've been lucky with the PS4, it's been quiet as a mouse since I got it on the release date. The big fat PS3 though, like a jet engine taking off whenever it'd switch on.

While on the subject of uggos, I'm glad this never came to fruition

ps3-concept-boomerang-controller-2005.jpg

ajsccfc

Microsoft have shown off the new Xbox Series X, this is their best looking console to date for me

xboxseriesx.0.jpg

Ccfcsj

The prices for both will be interesting especially if you look at individual component prices. Both Sony and MS will either lose a load of money on the hardware, sell at a stupid price that people can't afford or get some amazing deals with the component makers.

I suppose most of the profit is in the software though so they will need some killer games to make it work

Covstu

The prices for both will be interesting especially if you look at individual component prices. Both Sony and MS will either lose a load of money on the hardware, sell at a stupid price that people can't afford or get some amazing deals with the component makers.

I suppose most of the profit is in the software though so they will need some killer games to make it work
Sony nailed the big titles particularly last year

Mr Panda

Thinking of switching to PS next year for the first time in what must be 20 years now. They always seem to have the better exclusive games, don't need to pay for Xbox Live, the all in one entertainment aspect of the Xbox is less desirable now I have a Firestick, Netflix on Sky etc...

And quite frankly, looking at the shape of the new Xbox, I'll probably have to buy a new TV unit just so that it fits into one of the compartments.

CovInEssex

Thinking of switching to PS next year for the first time in what must be 20 years now. They always seem to have the better exclusive games, don't need to pay for Xbox Live, the all in one entertainment aspect of the Xbox is less desirable now I have a Firestick, Netflix on Sky etc...

And quite frankly, looking at the shape of the new Xbox, I'll probably have to buy a new TV unit just so that it fits into one of the compartments.

You do have to pay for online play on PS.

SkyBlueDom26

Hopefully they will put all of the football league stadiums on! That means we'll be able to use Cov at the Ric..... oh wait!

ajsccfc

One thing I hope they do get round to is proper weather. Yet to see a football game properly have a downpour or windy conditions or anything like that, always feels like you're playing indoors with the sky painted on the ceiling

Users who are viewing this thread