ps3 proclubs (1 Viewer)

Cbaker89

What league you in?
Xbox360 are in league7
Also with the same name

Cbaker89

:-0 well jealous!! Perhaps xbox360 need a rollcall :p have you managed to get a team of 11 yet? Now that will be the most fun, didn't realise as well last night you can play with just two of you.

Cbaker89

Who's your top scorer we should start a thread on non-football forum and turn this into a competition, top goal scorer etc

Jonny

We're in div 6, currently playing the last game to get into div 5! And I'll compile a list a bit later with all the stats.

Cbaker89

Is that a gamer tag?

Benkilby1

Sorry been out all day. Speak to jonny he is the one in charge My gamer I'd is. Kilbs-88. Send me a messge saying ur from here

Jonny

Just for those who missed it! He scores with defaults, he scores with defaaaaaults, that boy Ginger Jonny, he scores with defaults! :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Jonny

Top Scorer would be Tom, 94 pace on him! Worst rating currently is probably me, but we did have some guy called allan who was fecking woeful!

S

SkyBlue Baker96

Top Scorer would be Tom, 94 pace on him! Worst rating currently is probably me, but we did have some guy called allan who was fecking woeful!
Glad It's not me with the worst match rating Haha

malkitccfc

i'll be on tonight after work if youre all on. Nice clean sheet for me yesterday in goal, certainly no Chris Dunn :p

Jonny

i'll be on tonight after work if youre all on. Nice clean sheet for me yesterday in goal, certainly no Chris Dunn :p

We all thought you were actually from The Enemy! Damn your ID! Yeah, will probably be on about 10pm ish, got a bit angry due to EA fucking me over at least 10 times in two games so I'm taking a little break. :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread