Proud

SkyBlueBoy

Aug 26, 2012
Ashamed to admit I didn't go today- like I haven't all season. Today has made me realise how proud I am to be a Coventry fan. Gone toe to toe with a Premier League club. I haven't been home or away all season- which I am embarrassed about. But I will be now. The players deserve our support more than ever- 4th round of the cup and hopefully a promotion push. From now on, I'll be making an effort to go.

Sorry for my admission- felt like I needed to get it out there.

MARK ROBINS SKY BLUE ARMY

Sky Blue Harry H

Feb 9, 2011
warwick
Get back on board the Sky Blue Express, just don't be so quick to jump off it again!

Reactions: SkyBlueBoy

Londonccfcfan

Oct 12, 2015
Ashamed to admit I didn't go today- like I haven't all season. Today has made me realise how proud I am to be a Coventry fan. Gone toe to toe with a Premier League club. I haven't been home or away all season- which I am embarrassed about. But I will be now. The players deserve our support more than ever- 4th round of the cup and hopefully a promotion push. From now on, I'll be making an effort to go.

We are all proud.

We are Evan prouder when a lot of us have to sit and swallow our pride at other run of the mill games like Cheltenham, Newport and FGR.

Makes it all worth it.

fernandopartridge

Dec 9, 2011

Fair play to you

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk