Protests Which will attract Buyers! (1 Viewer)

So sick and tired of Haters......SISU have shagged the Club BUT the fans are ruining it.

We have a game on Sky soon and no better opportunity to Show potential buyers that we have good fans and a big support base.

Come up with some banners that say we love our club but wont be back until SISU are out.

Someone will wanna a buy a club with passionate support not reckless supporters.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Cavan O'Doherty

So sick and tired of Haters......SISU have shagged the Club BUT the fans are ruining it.

We have a game on Sky soon and no better opportunity to Show potential buyers that we have good fans and a big support base.

Come up with some banners that say we love our club but wont be back until SISU are out.

Someone will wanna a buy a club with passionate support not reckless supporters.

Nobody's going to buy the club when we're going to be in league 2 next season with no ground, academy, training ground.

chiefdave

You could have a come and get us campaign. Put something together that shows the positives of the club, history etc and get that out to potential owners. Pick a game to invite them all to (legends day springs to mind as an obvious choice) and get as many people as possible to the ground and get right behind the team.

Astute

We have had great support for years. So why do we still have SISU?

Oh yes I remember. They need to want to sell before they do.

We have had great support for years. So why do we still have SISU?

Oh yes I remember. They need to want to sell before they do.
The reason we have SISU is because they want to make their money back. They know fuck all about football so have dog shit management.

Unfortunately where do the profits lay in CCFC? Fans and players! Some one has to look at the club and say WOW look at all that support I know how we can make it better. Someone who is not trying to make a buck.

pusbccfc

Turn up next week and show the potential buyers our fanbase.

So true

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Norman Binns

There aren’t any potential buyers and neither will there be. SISU would have to pay someone to take it off their hands and even then they’d struggle to find anyone with the resources to take the club on. The club is worthless and dying a slow painful death. It’s been on a life support machine for years. All we’re waiting for is the day the machine gets switched off. Hope of a recovery went out of the window a long time ago.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread