Protest. (1 Viewer)

WillieStanley

30000 fans at sixfields every home game. As many with tickets as possible. All singing and chanting. We are too big for Northampton.SISU and the the irresponsible Not One Penny More campaign will not kill us off. The spirit of Jimmy, 87 and US!!

Be pro-active not reactive. Sitting in a chair refusing to buy a shirt is only justifying those who haven't shown their faces in years.

#TooBigForNorthampton

See, its got a hashtag and everything.

wingy

30000 fans at sixfields every home game. As many with tickets as possible. All singing and chanting. We are too big for Northampton.SISU and the the irresponsible Not One Penny More campaign will not kill us off. The spirit of Jimmy, 87 and US!!

Be pro-active not reactive. Sitting in a chair refusing to buy a shirt is only justifying those who haven't shown their faces in years.

#TooBigForNorthampton

See, its got a hashtag and everything.

Not like you to Troll and Wum do your own thing ,don't dictate.:)

WillieStanley

I agree. You'll notice I've been quiet on here of late. Mainly due to emotional outbursts such as this. I'm not trying to troll or wum but seriously, moving City to Aberdeen wouldn't be as harmful as Not One Penny More.

bigfatronssba

Not one penny more is the only way to go im afraid.

What incentive is there for sisu to move back if not?

Sky Blue Harry H

I agree. You'll notice I've been quiet on here of late. Mainly due to emotional outbursts such as this. I'm not trying to troll or wum but seriously, moving City to Aberdeen wouldn't be as harmful as Not One Penny More.

Starve a fever........ Remember Willie, the only thing these people understand is £££££ ...........Starve a fever will fast track any decisions, otherwise they will cling like a leech. I respect your opinion re NOPM, but just suppose an extra 4,000 a game turned up - what do you think SISU will do with that money - it's not going back into the team. I know about Financial fair play rules, but if they cared about that, they wouldn't be milking us with their admin fees every season. And who do you think is going to set the rent and pocket it in our fine new stadium when its built?:thinking about::thinking about:

letsallsingtogether

Yes a fine new Stadium that is not in Cov if you are willing to travel 32 miles for up to 5 years what intensive do they have to return to the Cov area?
The fan base would have already changed and there will be no coming back :mad:

Starve a fever........ Remember Willie, the only thing these people understand is £££££ ...........Starve a fever will fast track any decisions, otherwise they will cling like a leech. I respect your opinion re NOPM, but just suppose an extra 4,000 a game turned up - what do you think SISU will do with that money - it's not going back into the team. I know about Financial fair play rules, but if they cared about that, they wouldn't be milking us with their admin fees every season. And who do you think is going to set the rent and pocket it in our fine new stadium when its built?:thinking about::thinking about:

WillieStanley

If there's over capacity there it highlights the issue. If there's no one there, the issue is forgotten. Not One Penny More is as faceless as SISU and is such a negative and harmful approach. Not One person has yet explained to me how Not One Penny More will work. All that's been said is along the lines of late"Starve them out" nothing about what happens afterwards, what state the club will be in at the hands of its own fans. You expect we get rid of SISU, return to the Ricoh and then business as usual? Nonsense!!Its reactionary and not thought out. If that is the Trust's idea of action then I'm glad PHIV didn't get the opportunity to hand 20% to them. Its childlike.

Look at every successful protest in the history of mankind. Did they achieve their outcomes though staying at home and moan or did they turn out in their peaceful masses?

WillieStanley

Ever time anyone asks what Not One Penny More will achieve... Silence. As an SBTrust member I asked on Twitter, nothing. Give me a reason to buy into it and I will! I'm a man of reason and currently, I see no reason!

DazzleTommyDazzle

Ever time anyone asks what Not One Penny More will achieve... Silence. As an SBTrust member I asked on Twitter, nothing. Give me a reason to buy into it and I will! I'm a man of reason and currently, I see no reason!

I'd go through a few of the thousands of posts on this site that explain it.

Users who are viewing this thread