Protest should be at the Football League HQ! (1 Viewer)

SonOfSnoz

They are the real villans!
Keep up the good work Michael!

letsallsingtogether

No protests,after all we wouldn't want to look like we care would we?

We Keep being told it won't make any difference so just keep taking it :eek:

Nar fuck it when.......

SonOfSnoz

The FL allowed the club to move 34 miles away & the FL sanctioned the club ownership!
They are the ones to be questioned!

No protests,after all we wouldn't want to look like we care would we?

We Keep being told it won't make any difference so just keep taking it :eek:

Nar fuck it when.......
I for one do not object against protests like people on the hill,people who go to the FL offices,people who go to the coventry march(I went to that) but the people I do disagree with is the people who say a total boycott of home games would bring amazing media coverage across the world and would force the leagues hand into doing something.this simply won't happen the media would cover it for mayber 2 days tops and would drop it,and for the football league what makes you think they will do anything as they have no backbone as long as we fulfill our fixtures its fine by them !!! This boycott would lead me to going against my stance of going,when another stance was suggested of filling sixfields a certain poster said they wouldn't be willing to do that as it goes against his morals while trying to tell me my loyalty was' misplaced' and that I was 'wrong'.why should I change my stance if they are not willing to change theirs.In conclusion I agree with the protesters as the more publicity the better,but I don't agree with others telling me I'm wrong and trying to make me boycott home games as I won't do that I am their for the boys !!! #PUSB !!! P.S hope we eventually get back to coventry and get the whole thing resolved meanwhile keep the faith and !!! #PUSB !!!

Astute

I for one do not object against protests like people on the hill,people who go to the FL offices,people who go to the coventry march(I went to that) but the people I do disagree with is the people who say a total boycott of home games would bring amazing media coverage across the world and would force the leagues hand into doing something.this simply won't happen the media would cover it for mayber 2 days tops and would drop it,and for the football league what makes you think they will do anything as they have no backbone as long as we fulfill our fixtures its fine by them !!! This boycott would lead me to going against my stance of going,when another stance was suggested of filling sixfields a certain poster said they wouldn't be willing to do that as it goes against his morals while trying to tell me my loyalty was' misplaced' and that I was 'wrong'.why should I change my stance if they are not willing to change theirs.In conclusion I agree with the protesters as the more publicity the better,but I don't agree with others telling me I'm wrong and trying to make me boycott home games as I won't do that I am their for the boys !!! #PUSB !!! P.S hope we eventually get back to coventry and get the whole thing resolved meanwhile keep the faith and !!! #PUSB !!!

Just like it is wrong for the ones that do go for having any sort of dig at the ones who won't go to Northampton. You can't have it one way only.

skybluetony176

I won't boycott home games either.........

........... as soon as we start having them again.

I won't go to suxfields though. Unless it's an official away game, so that will be next season after we've been relegated.

sky blue john

Why are you so hung up on one persons view ??
I would be happy to fill Sixfields for a one off demo. This would compromise my stance of not going to sixfields. But I would expect compromise stance from the those who attend sixfields to also do a mass boycott for a match also !!

MichaelCCFC

They are the real villans!
Keep up the good work Michael!

Not sure how it'll work out because a few regulars can't make it and as posted before, some previous stalwarts towards/at the end of last season decided they've had enough of ccfc and have given up on all things sky blue, so some new faces would be v welcome!

torchomatic

Absolutely. Anger should be aimed at those involved not the fans, whatever they decide to do.

However, if anyone tells me I should feel "shame" for going or that I'm a "scab" or a "sisu apologist" or hopefully be involved in a car crash then I will have a go at them. Anyone who "likes" that kind of shit is just as bad in my opinion. And I'm not suggesting that's you, Astute.

Just like it is wrong for the ones that do go for having any sort of dig at the ones who won't go to Northampton. You can't have it one way only.

Danceswithhorses

Absolutely. Anger should be aimed at those involved not the fans, whatever they decide to do.

However, if anyone tells me I should feel "shame" for going or that I'm a "scab" or a "sisu apologist" or hopefully be involved in a car crash then I will have a go at them. Anyone who "likes" that kind of shit is just as bad in my opinion. And I'm not suggesting that's you, Astute.
Has someone actually said that Torchy ?
If so, that's totally wrong and way beyond banter.

torchomatic

Yep, I don't mind naming and shaming. I'm sure Rob9872 still stands by his comments. Fair game according to some on here.

Has someone actually said that Torchy ?
If so, that's totally wrong and way beyond banter.

blueflint

have you turned into RFC

Users who are viewing this thread