Protest in Coventry City Centre - Midday on Saturday 20th July (2 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

I will be there I hope all the Knockers that have been shouting on here turn up it is at a realistic time and in Coventry

Or maybe it should have been at Midnight on Monday

Seriously thou we have to put our differences behind us and show them we are United in this KEEP COVENTRY IN COVENTRY....................................

PUSB

Free ice cold beer for everybody that attends according to the trusts site!!

priority for tickets to wembley aswell, lol.

c'mon people this is something we all must do. your kids football club their kids football club is at stake.

KEEP COV IN COV... SKY BLUE ARMY

covhead1

just said on central news that thousands are expected, that would be great.
count me in

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

This is our chance to show the FL they are wrong my sisters are bringing their kids two four year olds and a nine year old. Bring your kids let the FL see what they are helping to destroy

lifelongcityfan

great idea, would love to be there, but will be on holiday.
We should get a couple of thousand I hope, with quite a bit of publicity.
National awareness is starting to grow, but is it all too late?
If nothing else, the publicity will embarrass the football league

CCFC_GT

I will be there with my son who is going to spread the word and organise some of his mates to go along too.

letsallsingtogether

Come On where are you all,

You knock people when nothing seems to be done when we start to kick off big time you all seem to crawl under a rock so what is wrong with this demonstration.

WE NEED YOU ALL

Only 48 replies pretty poor if you ask imo

Maybe too late but lets go out with a bang fight for what you want..

Give the FL something to think about they've broke us lets break them Run by a Leicester City fan we were fooked from the off :mad:

PUSB

swisstony

Me and my 2 lads will be there,
Remember the saying,"you don't know what youve got til its gone"
Let's show joy and fishface !!!!!!!!

blend

I'm off to suffolk for the weekend else would definitely be there. I hope it goes well and that thousands show their support.

psgm1

Banned
If it's not about the trust (as you claim) and solely about keeping Cov in Cov, will you ensure there aren't any trust logos - self promotion? Whilst it allows people to vent frustrations, it isn't going to do anything much now - far too late in the day. Don't forget there have been protests in London with over 1/4 million, and that didn't do any good! Especially with speeches at the end, bad idea - really bad idea. As for the 1,000's attending - there might be that many people shopping, but I just don't see it, maybe a few 100, but as they have gone in the press claiming that previous protests were in the hundreds (in actuality less than 20!) 1,000 was yet more BS from the head BS. Sisu aren't going to listen, the FL's decision has already been made! It is going to be a trust recruitment drive pure and simple - as many of my ST mates and family agree with me! Whilst it's a trust recruitment drive - self promotion event (which it clearly will be) I'm out. Roll on the rant from turkey baster

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

If it's not about the trust (as you claim) and solely about keeping Cov in Cov, will you ensure there aren't any trust logos - self promotion? Whilst it allows people to vent frustrations, it isn't going to do anything much now - far too late in the day. Don't forget there have been protests in London with over 1/4 million, and that didn't do any good! Especially with speeches at the end, bad idea - really bad idea. As for the 1,000's attending - there might be that many people shopping, but I just don't see it, maybe a few 100, but as they have gone in the press claiming that previous protests were in the hundreds (in actuality less than 20!) 1,000 was yet more BS from the head BS. Sisu aren't going to listen, the FL's decision has already been made! It is going to be a trust recruitment drive pure and simple - as many of my ST mates and family agree with me! Whilst it's a trust recruitment drive - self promotion event (which it clearly will be) I'm out. Roll on the rant from turkey baster
About time you showed your real colours so you wont be going? Some supporter

mattylad

You sure you dont need to see a shrink? I tell you people "care in the community" doesnt work!

mattylad

ok joking (jokers) aside, We need numbers for this event. So please dont let the few with thier own agendas put you off.

blueflint

prize:jerkit::jerkit: still not learned then

Steve.B50

No recruitment drive Paul, much to busy to be worried about new members and most are joining by email at present.
There will be some banners saying Keep Coventry City in Coventrty with the Trust Logo on but thats for a number of reasons not just the fact we are running the event. We would never had got the ok from Police and Council if we were not a registerd organisation.
Its an open invite for everyone, not just genuine City supporters.
Regardles of your views regarding the Sky Blue Trust if your genuine in your views then you should join this protest, not to support the Trust but to help with everyones quest to put pressure on anyone who will listen that Coventy should stay in Coventry.

letsallsingtogether

The only thing he will join in is the AA and problem Club.
Doesn't matter what you do will never be good enough for this person yet he does diddly squat at the end of the day it is about Keeping Cov in Cov and I don't care who is promoting it I will be there Like many others to show our support.
PGSM 1 you wonder why people have a go at you you Do jack shit yet critisise everyone else I know they won't let you out but doesn't stop you backing actions that are taken by other people/organisations.

Oh I forgot it was your idea :claping hands::claping hands: had no Credit again..........................:blue:

No recruitment drive Paul, much to busy to be worried about new members and most are joining by email at present.
There will be some banners saying Keep Coventry City in Coventrty with the Trust Logo on but thats for a number of reasons not just the fact we are running the event. We would never had got the ok from Police and Council if we were not a registerd organisation.
Its an open invite for everyone, not just genuine City supporters.
Regardles of your views regarding the Sky Blue Trust if your genuine in your views then you should join this protest, not to support the Trust but to help with everyones quest to put pressure on anyone who will listen that Coventy should stay in Coventry.

ashbyjan

Can we keep this on topic and about the march - one individual has made their position clear as is their prerogative but to everyone else please come along and show the world the fans and citizens of Coventry care and if we have strength in number we may just influence the Football League to reverse their ridiculous decision. There are no guarantees in life but I for one won't let this club die without doing everything I can to try and stop it leaving our City. Everyone must do what they feel is necessary and please give some thought into giving up a couple of hours of your Saturday to help get the message across - Keep Cov In Cov

simple_simon

Can we keep this on topic and about the march - one individual has made their position clear as is their prerogative but to everyone else please come along and show the world the fans and citizens of Coventry care and if we have strength in number we may just influence the Football League to reverse their ridiculous decision. There are no guarantees in life but I for one won't let this club die without doing everything I can to try and stop it leaving our City. Everyone must do what they feel is necessary and please give some thought into giving up a couple of hours of your Saturday to help get the message across - Keep Cov In Cov

Agreed, we will be with you Saturday.

Sky Blue Harry H

Got to take my boy swimming in the morning, but hope to get over for an hour or so (how wussy does that make me sound!) There are times when I wish I was young free and single again and it nearly always concerns stuff like this ( some wives just don't get it) . Anybody remember that headline years ago (front page of the Sun) when some City fan topped his other half with a coffee table because she laughed after Newcastle had beaten us 5-0? Sorry if anybody out there was affected by that - just shows how much people invest in the club (sometimes, too much, if that's possible):thinking about::thinking about::blue:

For me this is a crucial moment as a Coventry City fan.

I remember marching down Gosford St in much happier times in 1987 - we need that unity now. This is our club and we must let everybody know that we are not going to simply roll over and accept what is happening.

JHarding1987

I'll be there. My missus won't let me bring my 7 year old son as protests can turn nasty. Assured her that no harm would come to our son, but the lady is not for turning. So I'll be getting there via train from Marston Green.

Users who are viewing this thread