Protest idea (1 Viewer)

skybluesham

Everyone who goes up Tues nite wear a black cap or wooley hat ,, one giant black mass for the cameras and it will also keep your head warm

Nick

Administrator
Nick just wondering, are you and BUZZ OF WASPS on Facebook the same person ?
He even has the same Avatar as you .
If he's not, he certainly sings your praises .
QUOTE : in a post on Facebook by BUZZ OF WASPS : well said ! So many people have been taken in by the Council /Cov Telegraph LIES ! Thank God for Les Reid and Nick from Sky Blues Talk forum : UNQUOTE
You do realise it's a parody?

Nick

Administrator
Nick stated last month that we will not be relegated. The guy is clueless. Still waiting for his promise to provide a list of ways we can take the protest directly to SISU.
Got interrupted fixing the server. I'll post them up tomorrow or Tuesday :)

Edit, if we go down I'll have been wrong. Sadly

Last edited:

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

You do realise it's a parody?
Yes I know his a COMIC !!! But he Certainly Loves you !!! :emoji_heart_eyes:

dongonzalos

I still think the best protest ideas are...

Getting it out there in the media. Tell people like Jim White exactly what has happened so he doesn't get his facts wrong.

List what we have been promised and source the promises then show him what actually happened.

Comments such as we will buy land in three weeks.
We should build a statue for Joy.
We will never return unless owners of the Ricoh.
Joy is hand on making the decisions to the owners do not run the club they have no interest they won't see the protests.
The conclusion of the legal action.

This sort of thing should be fed to every media outlet going so if they happen to run an article on Cov they have the correct facts that are sourced. I genuinely believe SISU hate getting exposed for what they have done and are still doing. I genuinely believe they fear the media publicity and more of it will bring things to a head.

Unfortunately the only other protest I can see working is a complete non attendance on a few occasions with thousands of fans outside for the entire match at an organised event. (Highly unlikely) but they are the only two things I can see working

wal3590

How about boycott of food and beverage tomorrow night? everyone stays seated at HT? SISU gets a cut of that right?

rob9872

If anyone is considering a pitch invasion, please can you wear a green top? There is a chance the police may get confused and remove RCC or Burge instead. You can't be any worse.

Grendel

Nick stated last month that we will not be relegated. The guy is clueless. Still waiting for his promise to provide a list of ways we can take the protest directly to SISU.

Did he state we definitely will not be relegated? Are you sure?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

did he state we'd definitely, definitely,definitely not be relegated ?

bawtryneal

No, CCFC do.

Whoever gets the revenue it should be boycotted. Overpriced shit and warm crap beer and twice the price it should be.
According to Fisher we (CCFC) received only £73k all of last season in pie money, so don't give money and support Wasps.

Users who are viewing this thread