Protest idea (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

We need to have a sustained campaign on every football phone in on every station repeating the same mantra that our club has been, is being and will be systematically destroyed by an owner that is not interested in football but litigation. When will the footballing world take notice and step in?

Let's not let the footballing media and powers off the hook

cov soul

We need to have a sustained campaign on every football phone in on every station repeating the same mantra that our club has been, is being and will be systematically destroyed by an owner that is not interested in football but litigation. When will the footballing world take notice and step in?

we need a full all out war with the people ho are killing our club.

Sky Blue Pete

We keep letting them off the hook arguing.

No point talking football with anyone at the club!! Just talk about what matters?

Judicial review?
Plan for where we are playing season after next?
Why is break even the aim when success in football depends on maximising the income

Sky Blue Pete

Seriously we need a figure head and we need the national media on our side to come behind as a force many in number to drive these eejits from our club before it's too late

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Nah, what we should do is try and damage CCFC. That will show them how angry we are about them damaging CCFC.
...so what we should be doing therefore is damaging SISU, but you have absolutely no idea how to do that . Slag off the supporters who, for better of worse, wish to do something about our dying club. This time next season, as we struggle against relegation from the football league, you can gain comfort from knowing that you rose above it all and did absolutely nothing.

trevelfarandwide

We fans need leadership and a united front........fat fucking chance innit......

Yep, pretty much. The squabble over the chairman's/leader's role would be immense.

Sky Blue Pete

I think we know we need a leader and I think it needs to come from some ex player involvement who we all respect and will come together to work to rid our club of the cancer. Dion, Hartson, Hucks, Keane? Hutchison, Wallace, Willie Carr. Can we all agree that we need to do something? Yes! Can we all agree that the end of this is liquidation or a gradual death relegation following relegation? Yes! I think the footballing world will be shocked if we could systematically bombard it at each opportunity with our story and get some high profile support. Then we can think what sort of protests marches will have the biggest effect? What statements of intent and how many thousands of people are needed for effect? Etc etc .

stevefloyd

I think the reason the protesters are being turned upon is because on 3 occasions now unless its pure coincidence it has cost the team a goal... we all support ccfc i believe and part of supporting is wanting us to win and survive... by all means continue the protests but just think a little more before harming OUR TEAMS chances maybe you might get more publicity if it was costing the opposition goals instead of us.... just a thought

skybluebeduff

Nah, what we should do is try and damage CCFC. That will show them how angry we are about them damaging CCFC.
Which protest has damaged CCFC in a far more way than what SISU have done to this club? Why do you spout dross on a daily basis? If you have a wife, i really feel for her, "oh look Nick is on the computer again, guess i better go sit in a corner with the light off, he might notice me then", honestly too much internet for you.

Nick

Administrator
Which protest has damaged CCFC in a far more way than what SISU have done to this club? Why do you spout dross on a daily basis? If you have a wife, i really feel for her, "oh look Nick is on the computer again, guess i better go sit in a corner with the light off, he might notice me then", honestly too much internet for you.
Who said more? Whether it's more or not it doesn't make a difference if it still is. Is it fine as long as it's not more?

It isn't dross, there's no logic to trying to harm ccfc in protest of ccfc being harmed.

Last edited:

rupert_bear

We need to take our battle to the heart of the sisu business. Not easy and needs thinking about and planning. Advertisements in relevant financial journals and papers, occupying their office in London for a day. The ground protests are done with now but has a lasting affect sisu /otium have to have costly police presence at matches now

wingy

Pete being a Christian, couldn't you network to find which Church she attends Where you take it from there I don't know.
Maybe get the local Vicar there to give a pertinent sermon, appealing to her better self?

Colin Steins Smile

Target Joy Seppella! She hates publicity. She's made our football lives a misery, Time for payback.
Suggest publicising JS incompetence in the investment in CCFC by SISU

letsallsingtogether

Nah, what we should do is try and damage CCFC. That will finedthem how angry we are about them damaging CCFC.
There is only one side here who have destroyed CCFC.
That is Sisu.
You moan about the Club being fined well if they were to spend that money on players then fair enough but they don't.
We have a million pound in the bank and players worth 2 bob.
Therefore we are bottom of the league with no chance of recovering.
We get religated and then loose a futher 50% of our support.
So yes the protest are really hurting out Club wake up and smell the coffee.

Terry Gibson's perm

That is Sisu.
You moan about the Club being fined well if they were to spend that money on players then fair enough but they don't.

I bet it will be more than 50% that don't renew.

These sort of protests need an organiser and that is where they are going wrong, the trust don't want to rock the boat.

letsallsingtogether

I bet it will be more than 50% that don't renew.

These sort of protests need an organiser and that is where they are going wrong, the trust don't want to rock the boat.
The protest groups are too far apart for someone to organise it l, some are annonemus so who do you contact.
Most want peaceful lawful protest others are bit more extreme.
We have been battered for to long that it has now snapped and truthfully it looks like getting ugly.
That is only my opinion but time will tell.

And finally who wants to take it on they will only get battered on social media and the radio, by all those annonemus people wanting a pat on the back.
We are truly Screwed.

cloughie

That is Sisu.

And yet he calls others thick , mind boggling

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Or thick as fuck thinking it bothers SISU and only damages CCFC.
Nick just wondering, are you and BUZZ OF WASPS on Facebook the same person ?
He even has the same Avatar as you .
If he's not, he certainly sings your praises .
QUOTE : in a post on Facebook by BUZZ OF WASPS : well said ! So many people have been taken in by the Council /Cov Telegraph LIES ! Thank God for Les Reid and Nick from Sky Blues Talk forum : UNQUOTE

Users who are viewing this thread