Match Thread Promotion Party Match Thread (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Never had to contact them a great deal but when I have the ticket office staff have always been quick and helpful, fully deserved award.

Dions Dong

Not being funny but she doesn’t speak people moan , she then does ...and people still moan. She literally can’t win

I thought she spoke well, a bit oscars like and perhaps a bit over the top, but at least she did something.

She also gave recognition to a lot of the unsung hero’s behind the scenes which to her credit was good to see.

I’m not a Sisu fan boy by the way just calling it straight and giving some credit where it is due (for once)

hill83

Not being funny but she doesn’t speak people moan , she then does ...and people still moan. She literally can’t win

I thought she spoke well, a bit oscars like and perhaps a bit over the top, but at least she did something.

She also gave recognition to a lot of the unsung hero’s behind the scenes which to her credit was good to see.

I’m not a Sisu fan boy by the way just calling it straight and giving some credit where it is due (for once)

I was only messing about to be fair. Not arsed either way.

sw88

Chief Commentator!

I thought she came accross very well!
And as I said above I hope this season can be a turning point!

ajsccfc

Can't be helped due to circumstances but the communication issues make this a bit like the Brits that Sam Fox hosted, although Robins being there makes it at least twice as sexy.

larry_david

I have absolutely no problem with joy. Shoot me down. She's shown her face, she's talked bollocks but she's talked. We dropped to a low and they've assisted in bringing us back. Can only judge on whhat we are now and what we are is a team and club on the up.

robbiekeane

Obviously always gonna be tech issues but had a few awkward moments hah. The current old boy can’t handle it though doesn’t know what to do to pass the time.

Did they not do a trial run

lifeskyblue

I have absolutely no problem with joy. Shoot me down. She's shown her face, she's talked bollocks but she's talked. We dropped to a low and they've assisted in bringing us back. Can only judge on whhat we are now and what we are is a team and club on the up.

Absolutely. If only she had done this regularly it would have helped a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread