promotion odds (1 Viewer)

Robinshio

Middlesbrough 15/8
Luton 9/4
city 4/1
sunderland 7/2

we are the outsiders of the 4

shmmeee

Weird that Boro are the favourites considering Luton’s form over the season and recent win against them. I mean they’re my favourite too, just funny people discount Luton.

PVA

Best place to be, Middlesbrough fans and Carrick will see a very different Cov to yesterday which was the big one to win for me.

True, but same for them. I don't think they really got out of third gear yesterday.

fernandopartridge

Weird that Boro are the favourites considering Luton’s form over the season and recent win against them. I mean they’re my favourite too, just funny people discount Luton.

Luton barely get talked about it seems, listening to the media talking about us coming from L2 in 2018 but they completely ignore Luton got promoted from the same league the same season. Their story to be fair is even more dramatic than ours.

shmmeee

Luton barely get talked about it seems, listening to the media talking about us coming from L2 in 2018 but they completely ignore Luton got promoted from the same league the same season. Their story to be fair is even more dramatic than ours.

Would have thought that’s partly because they made it last season and I imagine got all that then.

Flying Fokker

Cash out creeping up now

View attachment 29454
I had some sage advice from a member of the forum (Hill83 if I recall correctly) when we had the covid season...It was money you could afford when you put the bet on. Let it run to its conclusion. It is only £10 loss.

I wonder what the odds were after 7 games?

I cashed out- only when there was some talk of the company not honouring the bet.

CaptainCook

Haven’t we took 4 points against Middlesbrough this season? Pretty sure that’s right. On that team against team form over a season you’d think we’d be going into the Middlesbrough games as favourites with the bookies.
1st game was when Wilder was in charge so doesn't count !, can't read too much into yesterdays all we wanted to do was avoid defeat and get through it without any more injuries/sendings off

slowpoke

Is it ? Should bode them well next season when battling for promotion

mark82

1st game was when Wilder was in charge so doesn't count !, can't read too much into yesterdays all we wanted to do was avoid defeat and get through it without any more injuries/sendings off
And I think same for us too (although maybe to a lesser extent).

no_loyalty

Are Howson and Ramsay expected to be back for Sunday?

Evo1883

I don't think it is , they had a dreadful 5 year period .. we had 16 long drawn out awful years full of nonsense like ground sharing twice , selling merch off pasting tables in the concourse .. 2 administrations , no club shop , no ticket office ..

Our issues were far more problematic over a longer period , we were literally a laughing stock of football

They went down to the 5th division us the 4th but we're a much bigger club

Taken us 6 seasons to get here

This is Luton 10th

Also and another big point , our rise is with 1 manager Luton with about 3 or 4

McLovin87

Genuine quote from a Sunderland fan on their forum, "If we beat Coventry in the final, will the fans from the early 1900’s stop blagging about why we apparently hate them?" made me giggle!

CaptainCook

Are Howson and Ramsay expected to be back for Sunday?
I think Ramsay is done for the Season he knacked himself in the Norwich game a few weeks ago and is back at Villa having treatment. I think Howson will be. We're sweating on Forss and Fry as well. McNair gets hard times off a lot of our fans and want Leninhan/Fry as CBs

Astute

You called the play off position on the nose
Was quite simple. Just went with the form. Two teams suddenly needed to start winning to make us need more than 69 points. Couldn't see any side do it. That was why I called 1-1 with Blackburn and two home wins to make it.

My 1-1 against Middlesbrough wasn't a bad call either 😄

Astute

You have us to win play offs, I have us not to?
What odds you offering?

Us getting into the playoffs was almost certain for me. I even told you how we would make it. That's why I said up to £500 charity bet.

The playoffs? A total lottery.

Boosh

What odds you offering?

Us getting into the playoffs was almost certain for me. I even told you how we would make it. That's why I said up to £500 charity bet.

The playoffs? A total lottery.

Coward

Astute

Coward?

I gave you evens when the bookies were offering 4/1.

3/1 odds for us to make it. If you're too much of a coward to take it I will offer you the 3/1 for us to make it.

Your choice 😄

Boosh

Coward?

I gave you evens when the bookies were offering 4/1.

3/1 odds for us to make it. If you're too much of a coward to take it I will offer you the 3/1 for us to make it.

Your choice 😄

coward

Users who are viewing this thread