Programmes free to good home...... (1 Viewer)

Roger Mellie

Evening all. I've a bunch of CCFC and England programmes (many of which are from away fixtures). All in excellent condition, mostly late 70's and 80's. Very interesting for avid collectors. Moving house so decluttering! Probably over 100 in total and I'm happy to pass them on to a fellow CCFC fan who'd be interested. Cov based so if you're interested let me know and you're welcome to pick them up.

Roger Mellie

Good shout Bazza. Just offloaded some to a neighbour but still some nice ones left. I'll probably do that if there's no takers. no doubt will have plenty more stuff to donate at the same time!

mds

Good shout Bazza. Just offloaded some to a neighbour but still some nice ones left. I'll probably do that if there's no takers. no doubt will have plenty more stuff to donate at the same time!
I volunteered in a busy charity shop and they wouldnt have bothered with them, most likely would of been binned. It was amazing some of stuff they did bin. They hold sentimental value for a fan and not a lot else for anyone else.
May be worth a try with the charity shop but probably better waiting for a fan to take them.

Users who are viewing this thread