probably would have won today if council had allowed us to buy players (1 Viewer)

T

true sky blue

probably would have won today if council had allowed us to buy players. oh well i suppose it will be sisu's fault

well played anyway to get 2 goals back showed some strengh, its early and all that so i guess it can only get better for us.

13 points behind some others though.

kmj5000

probably would have won today if council had allowed us to buy players. oh well i suppose it will be sisu's fault

well played anyway to get 2 goals back showed some strengh, its early and all that so i guess it can only get better for us.

The embargo was originally self-imposed and it was SSU's fault that Appleton took so long to get the admin process underway as he was always waiting for information from them, or so he said!?

It's unfair to put all the blame on the council but we wouldn't expect you to have a balanced view!

Last edited:

mak1

Pure muppetry

Nonleagueherewecome

I thought you beat Middlesboro 2-1 away? What have LCC done to stop you signing people?

L

longjohnskyblue

And if I picked 6 different lottery numbers I would have won the lottery!

Still Sp is proud of the lads so everything is alright then!

Users who are viewing this thread