Prize money (1 Viewer)

ccfcmad1

Great win for the lads yesterday much improved performance fight, goals clean sheet. Looking at the table it's tight down there but looking up we're two points of 14th which got me thinking what is the prize money for league posistion, With the lack of money coming into the club every penny counts obviously survival is key but would interesting to know what prize money breakdown is.

skyblueelephant76

Great win for the lads yesterday much improved performance fight, goals clean sheet. Looking at the table it's tight down there but looking up we're two points of 14th which got me thinking what is the prize money for league posistion, With the lack of money coming into the club every penny counts obviously survival is key but would interesting to know what prize money breakdown is.
There is no prize money for league placing

South West Sky Blue

I remember reading our website in either 98/99 or 99/00 (I think the latter) that league placings were £200,000 each at the time. We were safe going into the last game and a win could have taken us up a couple places. In over 20 years, that £200,00 will be a hell of a lot more now!

Sky Blue Pete

Last year the basic award was £2.3m and solidarity payment of £4.3m for each club irrespective of final position

Live games get £100000 for home and £10000 for away and Sunday games get £120k

Probably similar this year

Users who are viewing this thread