Private seat license (1 Viewer)

Fergiesbeard

i know this will only effect a few people, but the letter I received from the club today, just feels like i have been shat on from a great height. Just wondering if anyone else was a PSL holder and how they feel.

Fergiesbeard

i got a letter saying when the club went to administration then the PSL were null and void, but i remember Tim Fisher saying the PSL had been transferred over to the new club.

MalcSB

I wonder if they have given up on a return to the Ricoh then.
Also wonder if PSL had been purchased with a credit card whether there would be any chance of getting a refund of the card company.

Grendel

I wonder if they have given up on a return to the Ricoh then.
Also wonder if PSL had been purchased with a credit card whether there would be any chance of getting a refund of the card company.

It was over 10 years ago wasn’t it!

chiefdave

I was under the impression people already knew they lost the PSL during administration and were waiting on a token gesture from the club as acknowledgement of what they lost?

Adge

Who the hell in their right mind would want a seat with a pad on for all that brass?

Last edited:

Otis

I forgot how much they were. What was the cost?

When it came up, for me, I just felt a bit embarrassed to get one. Just me I'm sure, but I felt uncomfortable that it might appear to others than somehow I was a better fan.

Just didn't appeal to me at all. If you pay for a posh area, fine, you sit in a posh area, but this was almost like having bits of the royal box spread all over the ground.

christonabike

When I got a few season tickets for the legends lounge I was given two seats for me and my old dad and they had our names on them.
I don’t appreciate some smart arse calling me a ball bag. :)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
The 1p they set aside for my share in the club must be worth a small fortune now with interest, never could be arsed to go pick it up from London, real early day own goals by the new owners where they could have given out tickets etc

Users who are viewing this thread