Printing Face Masks, Plates, Mugs etc... (1 Viewer)

pipkin73

Friend over here on holiday staying next door to me and has offered to pay for the machinery etc..(loves the work he has seen out and about, so thinks with my skills and his money we could both make a few quid.
I need to work out what people are prepared to pay for things before i agree (don't want to agree and then it costs him more that we can get back after costs).

I'm sure on here i can get a rough idea.

Everything will be done using Sublimation printing meaning it won't fade after x amounts of washes, won't scratch of etc. So what are people prepared to pay for a 1 off design on masks, Mugs, T-Shirts etc.. also can anyone suggest mass produced ones i could make and sell?.

Any help greatly appreciated as this might just save me from going bust. Not asking for orders, just an honest answer as to what you would pay for a design of your choice for masks, mugs, plates, t-shirts etc.. He is a Leeds fan so is looking at selling it to Leeds fans but i think once we buy everything then we might as well go for it. I will be able to do phone cases and all sort of things.
Any ideas for products and prices really appreciated.

Please help me and reply to my questions as i really need the feedback.

Nick

Administrator
Ive been looking into the same thing ;)

What sort of designs will you be doing? I think its the design that it would depend on.

pipkin73

Friend over here on holiday staying next door to me and has offered to pay for the machinery etc..(loves the work he has seen out and about, so thinks with my skills and his money we could both make a few quid.
I need to work out what people are prepared to pay for things before i agree (don't want to agree and then it costs him more that we can get back after costs).

I'm sure on here i can get a rough idea.

Everything will be done using Sublimation printing meaning it won't fade after x amounts of washes, won't scratch of etc. So what are people prepared to pay for a 1 off design on masks, Mugs, T-Shirts etc.. also can anyone suggest mass produced ones i could make and sell?.

Any help greatly appreciated as this might just save me from going bust. Not asking for orders, just an honest answer as to what you would pay for a design of your choice for masks, mugs, plates, t-shirts etc.. He is a Leeds fan so is looking at selling it to Leeds fans but i think once we buy everything then we might as well go for it. I will be able to do phone cases and all sort of things.
Any ideas for products and prices really appreciated.

Please help me and reply to my questions as i really need the feedback.
Looking at all designs being one offs, the customer orders what they want. They will be able to send me a pic or i can design one for them. My main thing will be the quality of the printing, more shop than market stall. The guy wanted cheap stuff but i've taking him around now. I won't deal with cheap crap as don't want a bad name or loads of returns.
Like i said, just want to gauge peoples opinions on prices as don't want to spend his money for no return.

pipkin73

Looking at all designs being one offs, the customer orders what they want. They will be able to send me a pic or i can design one for them. My main thing will be the quality of the printing, more shop than market stall. The guy wanted cheap stuff but i've taking him around now. I won't deal with cheap crap as don't want a bad name or loads of returns.
Like i said, just want to gauge peoples opinions on prices as don't want to spend his money for no return.
That was supposed to be a reply to Nick but got stopped so many times whilst messaging.

Users who are viewing this thread