Previous managers (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Have we ever been paid compensation for a managaer? All the teams that have their manager poached for doing a good job - I can't remmeber it. I wonder what it must feel like to be concerned that your manager will get offered a better job.

shy_tall_knight

Have we ever had a manager poached from us - i got back to gordon milne in the mid 70s and we have never had a manager poached, says something about the quality of our managers.

Hateley's Heed

We must be the only club in the last 30+ years i have been supporting the sky blues to have had more physio's poached by other clubs than managers!

shy_tall_knight

terry Butcher we paid a transfer fee for but that was for his supposed football ability (6 games then retired as a player).
High profile experienced managers - Dowie Reid Coleman Don Howe Dave sexton big Ron, not sure if Phil Neal counts a well known footballer with limited management experience prior to Cov.
Boothroyd would not be considered high profile although well known
Experienced international footballers who everyone thought would make good managers given their first job at Cov Strachan Butcher McAllister Niilson
Experienced managers that used to play for the club Adams Gould @2
Internal appointments Thorn black Neal niilson sillett & curtis Don MacKay.

We have tried a variety of appointments and with very limited success.

Users who are viewing this thread