Preston Predictions (1 Viewer)

ccfcmustang

Lets talk about some football for once, Predictions for preston on sunday then?

Im going For a 3-1 CCFC win Wilson and Clarke 2

-1 -1 -1

thaiskyblue

not going but could be a test on sunday a certain Kevin Davies needs to be dealt with. good luck lads.
nopm, sisu out, pusb.

ccfcmustang

I think conceding is a cert. Preston are a completely different ball game compared to Carlisle and im still unsure over Andy Webster but I do see a comfortable victory

bringbackrattles

I never bet or make predictions on the City they've let me down too often in the past.
And I'm not going either still trying to get a Shrewsbury ticket sorted.
The attendance will be interesting though as I want it to be lower than the last game there,but I've a feeling it may be a wee bit higher ?We need a Sniper on the Hill pick them off one by one !

stupot07

What's this? Coventry city haven't got a game this weekend, they don't play again until Shrewsbury away....

hill83

I never bet or make predictions on the City they've let me down too often in the past.
And I'm not going either still trying to get a Shrewsbury ticket sorted.
The attendance will be interesting though as I want it to be lower than the last game there,but I've a feeling it may be a wee bit higher ?We need a Sniper on the Hill pick them off one by one !

Reported.

Tommystours

Not going but really hope we do PNE 3-1 ,that would give me bragging rights when I go to the return at Preston to stay with my good mate Craig Life long PNE fan.PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread