Preston Haskell. (1 Viewer)

cyril

Met the guy tonight on a yacht in Monaco. Super nice fella literally gushed about the potential of the football club. Said he'd agreed to buy the 50% of acl. Said he had council back and backing of both labour and Tory politicians
Seemed a real genuine fun guy who really thinks we can go places.
Kept reiterating the club needs to own the Ricoh.

I've probably not said anything new but I wanted to say how impressed I was with the man.
I have his business card and he invited me to his yacht to watch the gp on Sunday.
I believe in this fella

Nonleagueherewecome

You said you'd sort it out, Cyril..only took you about a year! :)

Flying Fokker

Was he OK with you 'sharing' this info then?

Enjoy the GP. Well done BTW. I hope this comes to fruition.

Otis

Can he bag the club though rather than just half of ACL and stadium?

Without the club there's no way we're playing at the Ricoh is there!

torchomatic

I'm not a bit F1 fan at the best of times but the Monaco GP is the worst. Just follow the leader.

Careful you don't burn, Cyril.

torchomatic

Well, if he's talking that way he must be pretty confident that he'll out trump SISU. Let's hope he's right.

Met the guy tonight on a yacht in Monaco. Super nice fella literally gushed about the potential of the football club. Said he'd agreed to buy the 50% of acl. Said he had council back and backing of both labour and Tory politicians

I've probably not said anything new but I wanted to say how impressed I was with the man.
I have his business card and he invited me to his yacht to watch the gp on Sunday.
I believe in this fella

cyril

His actually words were the lawyers were " closing" on the Ricoh. So everyone must be reasonably confident

Sky Blues

I believe in this fella

Cyril, was he talking about 50% or 100% of the Ricoh?

P.S. I hope you can get to see the racing on Sunday and don't have to try to catch some sleep again!

rupert_bear

Ask him to come to the Willenhall club and let us know his plans and how he intends to achieve them.

Tell him is car will be safe.

ajsccfc

Monaco's always my go-to track on F1 games. I could do it with my eyes closed, which I think Johnny Herbert tried one time.

RichieGunns

I love Monaco! Seen some fantastic races there over the years!

Really looking forward to qualifying today and the race tomorrow :D

Milky_1994

Monaco's always my go-to track on F1 games. I could do it with my eyes closed, which I think Johnny Herbert tried one time.

You haven't seen my mate on the new F1 2012 fastest person on the game it's insane, but Monaco I can't do it on games but love the track in real life!:)

J

Jack Griffin

Well one issue is the option CCFC have to buy 50% of the Ricoh, after that lapses in a couple of years the club are in an open market competition for its purchase.

cyril

True to his word the invite stood. My wife and her friends watched the gp from his boat. They all said what a fantastic man he is.
I really hope he can buy our club

Users who are viewing this thread