Preston Haskell at the Council yesterday ? (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

The thing that most don't like about Les Reid is that he has to try and remain impartial, as soon as he starts to do this he gets accused of bias.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
got to be honest thats never been the problem to me fp, the issue I have is that the reports are often full of basic errors when the facts are not too hard to find.

mattylad

All Les Reid and Sinclair now do is attack ACL/CCC all sense of balance has gone.

is it true they went to the establishment afterwards,and did they get a discount

I explained our offer for fans quoting SISU OUT and all I can say is they received a discount :) spoke to them, they were in good spirits, they came in for lunch then went off for an hour then returned for some drinks in the garden, they seemed very happy about something...I asked them to free us from this nightmare and I was told not to worry things are happening...

torchomatic

All Les Reid and Sinclair now do is attack ACL/CCC all sense of balance has gone.

Nonsense. The MEP states all are sides should share blame to some degree , which is correct. Just because she doesn't end each tweet with #sisuout doesn't mean she isn't balanced.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

James Smith

Just thinking out loud here but if the Higgs sold to PH4 then Joy would have to negotiate with an individual on the ACL board who probably won't be as worried about her alleged legal threats. Could this encourage SiSU to go/sell up faster?

The MEP is soap boxing for personal image. SISU's puppet's puppet's pet hamster is meeting with her to keep up their public image of meeting people..

TrakiaPlovdiv

Please don't shoot me down for this.

I am neither a Conspiracy Theorist or live in Walter Mitty World but what if..................

The Council/ACL sell to PH4 because they wont deal with SISU.

SISU sell to Byng & the Chinese because they wont deal with the Council/ACL.

Byng, the Chinese and PH4 join together as a Consortium to own the Club & The Ricoh, thus fulfilling the end result of gaining the opportunity
to developing the land around the Stadium whilst investing Millions to turn the Club into the next Real Madrid as Richardson envisaged.

I've got to sign off now as the Men in White Coats are at the door...................

mattylad

Nonsense. The MEP states all are sides should share blame to some degree , which is correct. Just because she doesn't end each tweet with #sisuout doesn't mean she isn't balanced.

check her last 10 tweets and 9 are CCC angst

lordsummerisle

Don't see what's in it for PHIV myself, his dad made a lot of money with the Jacksonville Jaguars when a minor shareholder by getting the contract(without going through a legally required bidding process) to build their stadium with rocketing costs and massively over-budget.

Local team owners in collusion with local government to make a lot of money from public funds?

Could never happen here.

http://www.altweeklies.com/aan/paperless- trail-suing-the-city-to-obtain-public-rec ords/Story?oid=607781

Real investigative local journalism here, puts ours to shame.

shmmeee

No she doesn't Torchy, she's been quite firmly anti-CCC (surprising for a right wing loon) pretty much since just after the march.

duffer

No she doesn't Torchy, she's been quite firmly anti-CCC (surprising for a right wing loon) pretty much since just after the march.

Yeah, that's my thought too. This is now simply politics to her, rather than any genuine attempt to resolve the problem.

Having said that, and being entirely sympathetic to ACL's case, all I want to hear from them now is how much they want CCFC back. They need to keep up the pressure on SISU and the FL and leave the rest of the circus behind.

We've got teams for both rugby codes locally. ACL shouldn't be dicking about with that. Focus on CCFC's return, that's what everyone really wants...

torchomatic

Well that brendan bloke said he didn't have the financial clout to acquire Leeds, so what makes everyone think he will do it for us?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

lordsummerisle

Well that brendan bloke said he didn't have the financial clout to acquire Leeds, so what makes everyone think he will do it for us?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Everybodys favourite football administrator(unless he's done a football administration for your club of course).

Users who are viewing this thread