Preston Forum comment today (1 Viewer)

Big_Ben

How about this from the PNE Forum

Today 05:07 PM

princeinpieces
user-offline.png

A 4-3 win could have been the result that gave us some real momentum for the rest of the season and put us into the top 10 today.

However, 6 goals conceded in 2 games gives the perennial moaners another cylinder of oxygen to waste.

If it'd had stayed 3-3 in on reflection the mood would have been totally different, but I'd say the majority of fans would have taken a point today.

But the best thing about today's result is that Cov fans are a bunch of twats so I'm glad that 90% of them have missed 17 goals in their opening two "home" games of the season. Won't be long before they start swallowing their pride and making the journey every week.​

Sky Blue Harry H

Not nice, but I had a look at some comments from PNE fans, and they were on about us being the better team and saying they were glad to get a point against play off contenders!

ajsccfc

It's hard to feel insulted by anything Preston fans say about us. It's just nice to find some that can formulate independent thought.

shmmeee

Coming down the leagues we keep finding fans who hate us that I didn't even know existed. It's quite cute.

What's the story with Preston?

D

Deleted member 4232

It's hard to feel insulted by anything Preston fans say about us. It's just nice to find some that can formulate independent thought.

Hahaha. This deserves more credit.

Flying Fokker

How about this from the PNE Forum

Today 05:07 PM

princeinpieces
user-offline.png

A 4-3 win could have been the result that gave us some real momentum for the rest of the season and put us into the top 10 today.

However, 6 goals conceded in 2 games gives the perennial moaners another cylinder of oxygen to waste.

If it'd had stayed 3-3 in on reflection the mood would have been totally different, but I'd say the majority of fans would have taken a point today.

But the best thing about today's result is that Cov fans are a bunch of twats so I'm glad that 90% of them have missed 17 goals in their opening two "home" games of the season. Won't be long before they start swallowing their pride and making the journey every week.​

And in reality many Preston fans are sympathetic as well.

hutch1972

Theywant to know how we are skint but can still afford to buy the quality we have , like a lot of opposition fans they have very little idea of our situation and comment accordingly. For some reason they think we got manset from chelsea and that our team has been bought over the summer even though we have a transfer embargo.
Tbh I can't be arsed to explain it to them as I'd only have to do it in picture form anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread