Pressley (1 Viewer)

torchie

I've just spoke to a mate of mine who is a journalist for the Daily Record and asked him what Pressley is like as a manager. He told me that he is a top drawer manager, is a big idealist and loves the passing game. Route 1 is a big no no with him!

coop

he doesnt no what sort of mess the club is in so he could stay at that top club falkirk

Ashdown1

Nothing against him personally and haven't read this thread but would be worried that as with many Scottish managers, we don't end up with a load of second rate Jocks being drafted in from North of the border.

Grendel

how can they agree compo when the clubs bank accounts are frozen? unless they get huddersfield to pay them from the robins compo.

Believe it or not the evil Mayfair hedge fund will pay it out of another account.

ajsccfc

Every time you look at the Falkirk fans slagging him off, please bear in mind how hilarious that Forest forum found it when we took McGoldrick, and how they were willing it to be a permanent move before he'd even kicked a ball for us.

Otis

If so, so be it ... Steven Pressley's Sky Blue Army!! :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Macca

If he s crap he gets the sack, if he s good he moves somewhere better. Could give it to Sky Blue Sam for all I care

Brighton Sky Blue

torchomatic

Me too. Me and a mate used to travel up to Scotland loads of times to watch different teams.

I found it funny when one of them said how terrible English lower league football is. I've watched the Scottish equivalent enough times to know that McDonald would tear up their league and Platt would be starting every week. It's absolutely atrocious.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I found it funny when one of them said how terrible English lower league football is. I've watched the Scottish equivalent enough times to know that McDonald would tear up their league and Platt would be starting every week. It's absolutely atrocious.

Think the SPL being a one horse race says all we need to know about Scottish football. And if anyone has seen any of Rangers games now the 3rd division is televised because of one team, its really not pretty football. Yes, Rangers may not be winning games by double figures, but the points difference is just crazy!

How Scottish football fans can criticise the English leagues is beyond me

Brighton Sky Blue

Think the SPL being a one horse race says all we need to know about Scottish football. And if anyone has seen any of Rangers games now the 3rd division is televised because of one team, its really not pretty football. Yes, Rangers may not be winning games by double figures, but the points difference is just crazy!

How Scottish football fans can criticise the English leagues is beyond me

We would cope comfortably in the SPL, it's dire.

Hmmm. Interesting turn of events. Pressley was a big mover with the bookmakers as soon as Robins was sacked. Considering we apparently did a rigorous search for a manager, this has a bit of a whiff about it.

More than a whiff if you ask me. Who tipped off the bookies and why did Pressley apply for the job whilst still under contract at Falkirk?

S

SkyBlue Baker96

More than a whiff if you ask me. Who tipped off the bookies and why did Pressley apply for the job whilst still under contract at Falkirk?
You don't apply for a vacant job while in another managerial position... In football anyways, you can say you're interested , It's usually you being contacted by the club who's position is vacant and you make the choice then

are the board taking the piss? The football is attrocious up there

was a actually going to wish you guys good luck but seen as your an arrogant prick i will get straight in about you's. let me tell you something, english football at prem level and championship level is up there with the best and above our standard by quite a long shot, all because of money of course. however the level you guys are at is no better and is probably WORSE than the football we play considering enoch showumni scored 11 goals in one season down there, he couldnt get 11 shots on target up here. your not a big club any more so see your snide comments about our game you can take them and jam them up your jacksie. pressley is going to need a lot of luck with the likes of you around

dongonzalos

was a actually going to wish you guys good luck but seen as your an arrogant prick i will get straight in about you's. let me tell you something, english football at prem level and championship level is up there with the best and above our standard by quite a long shot, all because of money of course. however the level you guys are at is no better and is probably WORSE than the football we play considering enoch showumni scored 11 goals in one season down there, he couldnt get 11 shots on target up here. your not a big club any more so see your snide comments about our game you can take them and jam them up your jacksie. pressley is going to need a lot of luck with the likes of you around

Good luck......

ajsccfc

Why would you register on a club forum to try and counter what would obviously be comments biased beyond all reason?

You'd never get anything else done.

Why would you register on a club forum to try and counter what would obviously be comments biased beyond all reason?

You'd never get anything else done.
here is the answer to that.. because i could. why would you reply if it was such a waste of time? you'd waste most of your life doing pointless things

Brighton Sky Blue

It's not arrogance it's the truth. Every game I saw at your level (quite a few up at Dundee) consisted of two things: foul and hoof. Colin Nish is on loan to an SPL team from a club 2nd bottom of our 3rd tier for goodness' sake.

ajsccfc

here is the answer to that.. because i could. why would you reply if it was such a waste of time? you'd waste most of your life doing pointless things

Not really, as the majority of people realise that doing what you're doing is more fruitless than a Scottish diet so it doesn't come up that much.

Comment from the Falkirk forum;

Remember, the way the first team plays is the same style all the youth teams play. Most of these players only know one style of play - to pass and move and keep the ball until it creates an opening.

At least we wont be hoofing it. :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread