Pressley out (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueRuffian

He's lost it, totally, forget the equaliser he's rubbish got to go.

Sub

really has to go what he has said has just confirmed he is a complete clown

SkyBlue_Bear83

He's clueless, the atmosphere at full time would have been toxic if we hadn't scored. Still pretty negative but you could feel it could have exploded if we hadn't scored.

junglej13

I thought give him January to address some of the urgent issues with the team. In particular midfield. By all accounts we were worse tonight. The guy has to go.

skybluepm2

I really thought tonight was the night. The irony of McSheffrey popping the nail in his coffin would've been perfect. I didn't even celebrate the equaliser and not just because all limbs were frozen in place, but because I knew he had once again saved his bacon. We will lose to Sheffield United and MK Dons and people will say 'we expected to lose against them, they're pushing for promotion' just as they did after Preston on Saturday.

What really did it for me was the post match interview. That really was the cream on the cake. Could not believe the words actually came out of his mouth. Thick as pig shit that man. Devastated he is still here!!

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
One off the worst performances I have ever witnessed from CCFC. There is no shape, formation, players are left isolated, we fuck around with it at the back and across the midfield for ages and then send the usual 30 yard taking pass.....that the defender heads clear.

Amazed we can a actually score and that teams don't rip us apart.

SkyBlue_Bear83

One off the worst performances I have ever witnessed from CCFC. There is no shape, formation, players are left isolated, we fuck around with it at the back and across the midfield for ages and then send the usual 30 yard taking pass.....that the defender heads clear.

Amazed we can a actually score and that teams don't rip us apart.

Go listen to Pressleys after match interview but make sure you don't have any sharp objects around when you do.

skybluetom

He's arrogant. Remember how he treated Baker last summer? How players were treated the previous summer? How for about 10 games at the start of this season he persisted with his 5 at the back despite the fact it clearly was not working?

This "proud, the group, great performance" bla bla bla stuff is exactly the same. He's making a point; he very much believes in himself as a manager, unfortunately he fails to realise the only reason he did any good last season was due to having the best two strikers in the league. He's an idiot.

SkyBlue_Bear83

He reminds me of me on football manager downloading a hundred tactics and then trying each one till you find one which works. Shame he doesn't have an unlimited money cheat.

The Reverend Skyblue

If the crowds continue to plummet then sisu would have to act.
listening to him after the match I'm embarrassed he's our manager. I'm even thinking I would take back Thorn, but only for a week.

sisu do the right thing and sack this clown

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Go listen to Pressleys after match interview but make sure you don't have any sharp objects around when you do.
I did in the car coming home and nearly crashed, I think he was watching the Liverpool game or snorting the touch line. If that is all the players can give and what they have put in the last 3 games blah blah blah then we are doomed.

Pressley said he wanted to change our DNA at the start of his tenure, he certainly has done that, he has managed to go back to Neanderthal levels.

skybluepm2

I did in the car coming home and nearly crashed, I think he was watching the Liverpool game or snorting the touch line. If that is all the players can give and what they have put in the last 3 games blah blah blah then we are doomed.

Pressley said he wanted to change our DNA at the start of his tenure, he certainly has done that, he has managed to go back to Neanderthal levels.

I did laugh at the first sentence of this post...not so much you crashing but just the thought of casually driving along and eyes widening before descending into rage, Homer Simpson-esque

Terry Gibson's perm

I missed his after match crap but assume it is the same as every other week, having to listen to Mark Robins talk total sense made me miss him even more, would Pressley have commented on the MacSheff dive or would he have said it was a penalty.

percy

im embarrassed by his comments to be honest. does he think us supporters are stupid or devoid of any football nous because thats what his comments suggest.

chiefdave

Someone else needs to come in soon. They need to do something or we'll be in League 2 and I have no confidence we'll do any better in that.

Kingokings204

Im starting to think that no matter what ...he wont be sacked

That's always been the case Craigsba. If we had lost last night he would still be here unfortunately.

Does anybody actually support Pressley? And think he has a been dealt a bad hand?

skybluebeduff

How come so many want SP out (including me) but no-one at the games vents their feelings towards him? The crowd just remain stagnant!.

Vent the fury if you can, make your feelings heard imo.

skybluelee

How come so many want SP out (including me) but no-one at the games vents their feelings towards him? The crowd just remain stagnant!.

Vent the fury if you can, make your feelings heard imo.

Partly down to the fact that the bulk of the most dissatisfied supporters have voted with their feet and therefore aren't at the game to vent their feelings in person.

Hobo

In reality is there anyone at the club in a leadership role who knows what they are doing?

Evo1883

That's always been the case Craigsba. If we had lost last night he would still be here unfortunately.

Does anybody actually support Pressley? And think he has a been dealt a bad hand?
I think no doubt its hard for him. But i think we should be doing better full stop

skybluebeduff

Look at the teams around us like Yeovil, Crewe, Orient, Gillingham and Scunny, all down with us and we recently can't even beat them. Are there really 4 teams out there worse than us presently?

RegTheDonk

I think you're right, we are stuck with him. He sticks within the budget and doesn't make waves. He's SISUs wet dream, a puppy who is quickly house trained and doesn't bark. He could man up and tell Fisher it's an impossible task under these circumstances and demand better finances - or fall on his sword through principle. That's why I can't support Pressley, he's too weak to admit he's weak.

We'll never know if the non renewing of contracts, or the bombing of Baker etc was forced on him ... so while it may be a bad, hand it's Presley's choice to play with those cards. I'd love him to try and bluff Fisher into folding, but Fisher knows he limps along with bottom pair and will bottle any raise.

Users who are viewing this thread