Pressley is our manager. . . its staying that way (1 Viewer)

Swanny80

I think Stephen Pressley is going to turn this club around.

He has loyalty and passion for our club and I hope they give him at least four years to prove it.

Why the fuck sack him and get someone else in for a year max? hes our manager, lets fucking support him

Skyblueweeman

Personally, I agree but unfortunately, I'm not seeing much to back up my own thoughts. His passion is undeniable.

We need to see a complete change in fortunes by Xmas otherwise I'll be joining the 'SP Out' brigade.

I saw someone post the other day (might have been RFC actually) that a revolving door policy doesn't work. Again, I agree with that and don't think there's anyone out there who would do much better with the resources available.

I know many will disagree with me on this but I'm comfortable with that.

WM

hill83

Sometimes I eat a chocolate bar before a packet of crisps.
Sometimes I eat the crisps first.
But sometimes I eat them together for a treat.

Nick

Administrator
Sometimes I eat a chocolate bar before a packet of crisps.
Sometimes I eat the crisps first.
But sometimes I eat them together for a treat.
You should get those smoky bacon doughnut from tesco! Or salt and vinegar. Filth

I think Stephen Pressley is going to turn this club around.

He has loyalty and passion for our club and I hope they give him at least four years to prove it.

Why the fuck sack him and get someone else in for a year max? hes our manager, lets fucking support him

I tend to agree with you swanny. He does need time, quality time to get things right. But he won't get quality time because of Dim Tim and the SISU Squad. Get rid of DTSS and I think he will develop into a great manager. If not, he will be on the management scrap heap by 2016.

Grendel

He is coming across like a tartan version of Bobby Gould

Time to go

spider_ricoh

Time to go

I'd love to disagree with this, but the picture is not looking good in his favour.

I'll never call for him to be sacked but there may come a point where the club, despite their stated position, feel they have no option. The question is, when do we get to that point? Will that point come before relegation?

Samo

Time to go

Yup, not good enough, for all the many, many reasons stated on other threads.

skybluebeduff

I'd love to disagree with this, but the picture is not looking good in his favour.

I'll never call for him to be sacked but there may come a point where the club, despite their stated position, feel they have no option. The question is, when do we get to that point? Will that point come before relegation?

Nope it will come during the relegation battle, once it's confirmed that we have no chance.

Chipfat

His anger is the last port of call he can go to,, he has no other avenue and tomorrow we will see if he has lost the other players he thinks are showing loyalty towards him.. I feel sorry for him in some ways, but when all is being pulled from under you, you alone stand by the decision to stay and work with what you have or can get in... Its ok shouting at players but unless you have the facility to change them very quickly it can back fire as players will sit on contracts or wait to be paid off.

NorthernWisdom

Time to go

The past couple of seasons have been eerily like Gould's first spell.

Cracking start after being given no hope, terrific attacking football and some memorable wins... followed by a disastrous fall-off after Christmas.

And then the next season... seemingly clueless and ever more desperate.

Still hoping that the end isn't the same as Gould's.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

to be honest ive been one who was happy to see him leave but after watching his interview this morning id leave him a month a new manager isnt going to come in with that sort of passion and he looks like he is seriously ready to start putting boots up arses so give him a chance

Evo1883

to be honest ive been one who was happy to see him leave but after watching his interview this morning id leave him a month a new manager isnt going to come in with that sort of passion and he looks like he is seriously ready to start putting boots up arses so give him a chance
So somebody publicly showing anger and passion means they will turn things around lol

skybluebeduff

So somebody publicly showing anger and passion means they will turn things around lol

No it doesn't mask anything, but we all now know that he's addressing the issue, sooner rather than him admitting later that hes fooked up with his recruitment.

Noggin

I don't think it's possible to turn this club around under sisu, personally I support a team focused around youth with a few great and experienced players to tie it all together but the resources arn't even there to do this and we can't hang on to the players that do well at all, you need to be able to get a 2 or 3 seasons from the youngsters before they move onto greater things yet as it stands the second they get a sniff of anything else they should run as fast as they can from this farce.

We are going to be battling relegation this season imo new manager or not. I've lost almost all hope for the future of the club.

chiefdave

If we play the way we did at the weekend on Wednesday and lose again he will probably have to go after this. I think he's right in what he says but if he doesn't get the response where does he go from there?

smileycov

Facebook User
It very much depends on tomorrow. Give in again with no desire....he has to go. Show some fight and then see how it develops from here on in.
No one decent would come here anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread