pressley interview (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
What will he say?

Is he thorn in disguise?

Sub

proud of players, Webster was a rock, poor choices by ref, we should of won we had more of the ball, best team on the day, dominated play for long periods of time.

my guess

Samo

Last edited:

SBT

Will he banish several more players from the squad? (Note: Steven Pressley's definition of "banish" may differ from yours)

Nick

Administrator
Will he banish several more players from the squad? (Note: Steven Pressley's definition of "banish" may differ from yours)

Banish means "until next week" apparently. No wonder the players allegedly think he is a mug.

Jackoskyblue

I just feel sorry for the supporters who went today he should apologise to them and then read out his resignation

Alan Dugdales Moustache

"the group gave 100%. I couldn't ask any more of the players. Make no mistake, we dominated possession, dominated. I'm disappointed for them as much as i am for the fans. We were desperately unlucky. It was a excellent team performance, make no mistake, excellent."

6 Generations

This is a massive football club. There is much work to be done here,

and I am privileged! Privileged I tell you! to be the manager of this great proud fitbah club!

Nonleagueherewecome

"dominated the first half, second half not acceptable.."

Alan Dugdales Moustache

...did he just say disappointed ?

Nonleagueherewecome

"also great moments on counter in second half, final pass/choice let us down...last 15-20 mins unacceptable, we need to show a stronger mentality than that to see these sort of games out..."

chiefdave

He's not actually watching the games is he? He must be sat playing Angry Birds on the iPad or something.

Nonleagueherewecome

"Gills chances created by our own poor choices...we cannot lose these type of games, but we need to understand that we are now sucked into the danger area"

Nonleagueherewecome

Pen: "It was a great challenge (by Haynes), I've seen it again, it was a brilliant tackle and never a penalty".

ccfcway

shame i couldnt make it today, as the way SP is talking about the 1st half performance, It must have been amazing, funny, as it didn't come across like that

Nonleagueherewecome

Accepts that the fans are unhappy and he'll "deal with it" and "accept it".

Users who are viewing this thread