Pressley interview.... (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

here we go!!!!!!!!!!

Pens at the ready.......

ccfcway

Pressley sepaks

"disspointed"

"we aren't a team brimming with confidence"

"when you look at early stages, we trid to play tight and get a foothold, but when you lose the goals you are losing, it gives you no chance"

"a really difficult time, disappointed"

"we have to find a way to get out of this"

"at our best, our decision making was positive, but its tentative, we have to do much better"

"struggling with physicality, we need to grow up, and quickly"

"hopefully starting to get personal back to add physicality back. Tough going just now"

"I felt we could give ourselves a foundations to starting building, we look again for Saturday"

"we work hard of defensive strategy, its not our shape that is causing problems, its individual mistakes"

"with reda, we looked a team with more strength, but no clean sheet in a number of games of late and we are not creating opportuinites either"

"if you are conceding and not creating enough it causes problems"

KersleyDigs

Pressley interview

Disappointment
(Long pauses, sounds shaken
No confidence
Tried to play tighter away from home?!
Conceding poor goals
Too many fragile players
Difficult time for him andd the players
Ready for the fight
Poor decision making
Tentative passing going for headers
Not standing up to the game, being bullied need to grow up not winning physical battles

Need to get physical players back (Nouble, Johnson)

Tough going for everyone involved

Poor defence not only shape, fundamental mistakes, lose first header then don't cover.....

Has to address poor defence, it was a big problem last season

Nervousness about the team

Not creative enough

Conceding and not creative enough

We must stand up now and we must be counted

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Pressley's voice sounded nervous and that of a man under considerable pressure.

KersleyDigs

Disappointment
(Long pauses, sounds shaken
No confidence
Tried to play tighter away from home?!
Conceding poor goals
Too many fragile players
Difficult time for him andd the players
Ready for the fight
Poor decision making
Tentative passing going for headers
Not standing up to the game, being bullied need to grow up not winning physical battles

Need to get physical players back (Nouble, Johnson)

Tough going for everyone involved

Poor defence not only shape, fundamental mistakes, lose first header then don't cover.....

Has to address poor defence, it was a big problem last season

Nervousness about the team

Not creative enough

Conceding and not creative enough

We must stand up now and we must be counted

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Emotions? Disappointment think coming here v a team with confidence was evident in our performance (edit: not sure what a period romance is. Bloody phone).

Tried to embed ourselves Into the game and get a foothold

Got to give ourselves a chance

Don't want to come out and criticise players as they are fragile

Ready for the fight

Bitterly disappointed

Have to show strength and resilience

Decision making really good and positive (think I misheard that....or I'm hoping I did)

Tentative in passing and going in for headers but have to do better

Struggling with physicality

You must earn a right to play but not doing that now

Hopefully will get personnel back to add physicality into the team

Coming into this game hoped to give ourselves a foundation but didn't

Now looking to Saturday

Players with it without confidence lack decision making

Not the shape that's causing problems. Individual errors are

Might have been different if Miller hadn't hit post

Last yr looked like a team with greater strength

Not kept enough clean sheets partly due to nervousness

Stats are damning

Conceding too many goals and that needs addressing

Maddison's performance typical of a young player. Smashing player who we have great hopes for

Must stand up and be counted

Last edited:

Ian1779

I get the idea of not knocking confidence further.. But for once come out and say that this kind of performance is unacceptable for paid professionals.

Kingokings204

Just listened to it. He is off and he knows it. His words and emotion said it all. It was a beaten man.

Bye bye SP

KersleyDigs

Just listened to it. He is off and he knows it. His words and emotion said it all. It was a beaten man.

Bye bye SP

He did sound vulnerable for the first time ever, he knows.......if not tomorrow, his reputation hanging by a thread.

Where are Thorn and Boothroyd now?

hill83

He did sound vulnerable for the first time ever, he knows.......if not tomorrow, his reputation hanging by a thread.

Boothroyd, believe it or not, is the England under 20 manager.

D

Deleted member 4439

It is a shame; gave me pause for introspection after all of this evening's 'excitement'. As observed elsewhere, he's an honourable and likeable man.

Sick Boy

Boothroyd is manager of the England U19s and Thorn is part of Hodgson's scouting team, true story.

I thought that Thorn was part of the scouting team before his failure in the Conference? Yet another myth....

The Reverend Skyblue

Getting so fucking sick of the same excuses time after time. I know they were mostly freebies but there were better freebies out there, and why claim not enough physicality when most of his signings could'nt fight their way out of a paper bag.

He knew we needed physical players yet signed pussies who would get eaten alive in this league, he just does not make any sense.

the Bournemouth players need to be sent back now,they don't give a flying fuck about us and will just stand by and watch us slide into oblivion and then go back to their clubs.

We were warned Pressley had no clue from the pub league that is the Scots division one. He has clearly lost the dressing room and the plot in general and if those who keep saying what does keep changing the manager do, well look at fucking Watford who despite being on their fourth manager this season are top of the championship,so don't give me that shit

Users who are viewing this thread