Pressley gone (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

What odds on the headline in the Telegraph not being Elvis has left the building?

LB87ccfc

It will be Hockaday on a perm basis I imagine now...the cheap option, lets not loose sight that Sisu whenever the pressure on them builds they make a big move to paper over the cracks, they are still here, its them who cut the budget for the 7th year running this season...

Woodster

I wonder if there was a clause in his contract stating that if he dropped into the relegation area after Christmas there'd be a reduction in compensation if sacked?

tisza

Still annoyed it wasn't done earlier, could have allowed a new man to have January to sign players.
answered your own point there. never going to get a new manager when a transfer window was open.

woody11462

Pleasant surprise to wake up to. As glad as I am I also feel sorry for him. Shite situation at our club with shite owners. Did very well to keep us up last year. Likes the club. Started to turn us around at youth level. Wish him all the best.

mattylad

The way Carl Baker has performed this year following on from the release and subsequent form of McDonald and McSheffery previously showed he had no clue how to manage players with any sort of identity. He wanted a team of players who never rocked the boat, spoke out of turn or farted in the bath which left us with a bunch of kids and plodders unable to act individually and none of whom have the creative talent to inspire the side.

Users who are viewing this thread