Pressley blames the pitch (1 Viewer)

hill83

He's beginning to annoy me a bit now. Leave the excuses out, I hate them.

stupot07

He's said Our pitch is also poor and we can't play our normal passing game for the last couple of home games.....well change tactics and apply plan b!

covkid

Was it not the same for the Crawley players....... Wake up Pressley and be man enough to say we were shit from start to finish

motherfunky

He really is clueless. Every game, negative, boring tactics. Can't pick the right team, can't make right subs, can't motivate. Any better than Thorn???

Not looking forward to next season already. We must be the only team in the division with no pace in the team.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yea he blamed the pitch after the Brentford game as well, the pitch isn't 'conducive' to the passing game. Even had the commentators copying him and using the word 'conducive' today.

In Pressleys eyes we were either outstanding or the pitch was to blame.

Grendel

He's had a handful if games. The squad as I said all along is poor. Thorn had a season and a half. When he gave interviews it was like dealing with the village idiot.

Unlike thorn this guy will walk into another job. He has to be given some time.

Blimey does he expect wembley turf on every league one ground!!! Yes far to much rain never mind fact that he clueless and a sisu puppet well mr pressley plz don't make any plans to sign any players as doubt your be manager start next season anyway!!!!

sky_blue_up_north

Should have played hoof ball today, no chance of passing the ball. No plan B, we were dire today, one of the worst perfomances of the season. To think i did a 500 mile round trip to watch that shit.

ricohman

What about his 3 year contract, if he goes will it be another pay off. Coverntry arnt in a position for payoffs.

Sisu have fooked up again

gary_ccfcforever

today was absolutely shocking, pitch was the same for both teams... neither had anything to play for yet Crawley wanted it more. Why?

stupot07

Why did he only make 1 sub? And why was that sub a player we don't even own and hasn't scored a league goal all season?

Also does he really think packing half the team with kids is gonna get us anywhere!!! Were going back to the at era and look where that got us im fed up with him he has to go before august!!!!

skybluegod

Guys before having a go at the guy you should see the full interview he also said that the players weren't good enough and although the pitch was poor its not an excuse. He said that he expects next two games to be better performance.

skybluegod

Also does he really think packing half the team with kids is gonna get us anywhere!!! Were going back to the at era and look where that got us im fed up with him he has to go before august!!!!

He's experimenting god sake fans ask for youngsters to be given a go as we have nothing to play for then have a go at him for doing so.

Nick

Administrator
He doesn't seem to have a plan b ever :( The pitch is awful, so change the game / tactics.

fernandopartridge

Biggest disaster of an appointment since Coleman. Shame as it was such an important one. I would suspect we'd have more points now with Carsley in charge. Amazing how two big centre backs we've had as managers are so meak and it's reflected in their teams.

skybluegod

You have to give a new manager time new ideas take time to work its not magic. This is the problem with football now managers don't even get 10 games if they aren't winning every single one. Give him some god damn time. Who can score goals in our team apart from baker ATM? Nobody it's not just his fault it's the players.

skybluegod

Biggest disaster of an appointment since Coleman. Shame as it was such an important one. I would suspect we'd have more points now with Carsley in charge. Amazing how two big centre backs we've had as managers are so meak and it's reflected in their teams.

You know this after what 7 games is it? Give him a chance

Marty

I don't want to write him off already, but I'm not impressed one bit. What ever happens with Pressely the next manager needs to be a forward. We always seem to play more attractive, attacking football with a forward in charge.

ccfcway

this is pre season for us

he cant be judged on this

he has next season, where if he doesnt come up to scratch we will let him go

or if he does well, he will be off anyway

lets not moan about him, he will be gone soon whatever happens

stupot07

If he wants to play slow build up, high posession football, then the squad needs a major overhaul

Sky Blue Jay

Can't judge him yet but i do have a gut feeling he's not the man to take us forward. Got that been here before feeling and the quotes after the games annoy me just admit we were rubbish

Users who are viewing this thread