Pressley’s at the Nuneaton game (1 Viewer)

thejinkingSakamoto

Just met him and spoke to him at Nuneaton’s game. Pleasant bloke.

Last edited:

skybluegod

Well they haven't done themselves any harm with another clean sheet Nuneaton have had a few since they went there

hamil99

Facebook User
Looks like Nuneaton mite stay up, definetly been helped by our two lads, apparently burge has been immense.

Gaz

Yeah I go and watch Nuneaton when I can and Burge has done really well.

Good to see Pressely taking an interest in the youth.

pipkin73

Nuneaton last 8 games 2 conceded, last 6 games 1 conceded and last 4 games 0 conceded. Not bad for a team that was bottom for the conference just before those two arrived. Only 2 leagues below us so maybe some potential. Burge does seem to be the logical back-up keeper for us next season.

Warwickhunt

Nuneaton last 8 games 2 conceded, last 6 games 1 conceded and last 4 games 0 conceded. Not bad for a team that was bottom for the conference just before those two arrived. Only 2 leagues below us so maybe some potential. Burge does seem to be the logical back-up keeper for us next season.

If we go into admin on Friday Murphy will be one of the high earners targeted to go so Burge could end up being the first team goalkeeper next year

pipkin73

If we go into admin on Friday Murphy will be one of the high earners targeted to go so Burge could end up being the first team goalkeeper next year

Turning a blind eye to all this admin stuff til we know whats going on, one way or the other.
Only way i can deal with all this crap.

wolfie

i expect he is really looking at our new home venue for next season!

dick turpin

Are the lights there still Awful ??
them old lamps last a long time ;)

I helped take them down at the old ground and put them up at the new!!!! hahahaha
A great summer job that was

NuneatonSkyBlue

Are the lights there still Awful ??
them old lamps last a long time ;)

I helped take them down at the old ground and put them up at the new!!!! hahahaha
A great summer job that was

They are still terrible haha, they only seem to light up the touchlines.

Saw Pressley on train back from London this evening. Maybe he had been meeting with Sisu to discuss what will happen on Friday

Users who are viewing this thread