Press Conference? (1 Viewer)

luwalla

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/2012/11/29/claims-that-ricoh-arena-company-heading-for-administration-dismissed-by-stadium-managers-92746-32330324/

Just read the last couple of posts are you looking for this?

That is just a story where the club said they believed ACL could be heading for administration.. ACL went on to admit that their bank had called in Deloitte to asses ACL fiances.. Oh, and not long afterwards the council bailed out ACL didn't they? - all of which would of course back up me fishers claim that acl COULD have been heading for administration.

So nowhere in there does he say ACL has gone bust.. And in fact everything he did say seemed to actually be the case

dongonzalos

That is just a story where the club said they believed ACL could be heading for administration.. ACL went on to admit that their bank had called in Deloitte to asses ACL fiances.. Oh, and not long afterwards the council bailed out ACL didn't they? - all of which would of course back up me fishers claim that acl COULD have been heading for administration.

So nowhere in there does he say ACL has gone bust.. And in fact everything he did say seemed to actually be the case

Sorry you were been pedantic.

I just caught the end of the convo.

I thought Mungo was saying Tim said ACL were heading for administration and ACL said that's a false statement.

and you were saying it never happened, didn't realise you were just picking him up on the had gone bust bit.

luwalla

I should just say that I'm not pro sisu or mr fisher .. Check my posta ans toull see that i e stated many times that i tjink ACl and SiSu are as bas as each other... But it just pees me off when people try to hijack every thread and turn it into a " yeah but don't forget how bad sisu and mr fisher are"... There simply isn't any other options right now , and it should be possible to talk about positive things within the club, without having to revert to this same tired subject every time!!

dongonzalos

Where are you from Iuwalla?

luwalla

Sorry you were been pedantic.

I just caught the end of the convo.

I thought Mungo was saying Tim said ACL were heading for administration and ACL said that's a false statement.

and you were saying it never happened, didn't realise you were just picking him up on the had gone bust bit.

If being pedantic is the difference between Heading for administration .. And actually gone bust ( because they are just the same are they??) ... Then I guess it's pedantic to pick the difference between someone saying they paid 800k in match days expenses to a landlord ( which are normally included in the rent ) , and paying 800k in rent

you can't have it both ways...

dongonzalos

If being pedantic is the difference between Heading for administration .. And actually gone bust ( because they are just the same are they??) ... Then I guess it's pedantic to pick the difference between someone saying they paid 800k in match days expenses to a landlord ( which are normally included in the rent ) , and paying 800k in rent

you can't have it both ways...
In this contract. Is it rent plus match day expenses.
Rent including match day expenses or just match day expenses?

luwalla

In this contract. Is it rent plus match day expenses.
Rent including match day expenses or just match day expenses?

The rent - according to mr fisher - includes ACL match day expenses , but excluded external costs such as police costs , which he said they have also paid on top of the 800k to ACL

Again none of this has disputed by ACL as far as I'm aware.. so until they do dispute it we can only go on this statement ..

dongonzalos

The rent - according to mr fisher - includes ACL match day expenses , but excluded external costs such as police costs , which he said they have also paid on top of the 800k to ACL

Again none of this has disputed by ACL as far as I'm aware.. so until they do dispute it we can only go on this statement ..

So why is it stated that SISU are holding back the rent and have agreed a cheaper rent?

Are those costs not fixed?

Users who are viewing this thread