Preseason thread (1 Viewer)

jordan210

First preseason match announced and last one to be played

rob9872

I’m in la manga mid July, hope they have another game there
Still waiting on details but expect it be there and the team from around 8th to 13th. U23 will be at Leamington too on 6th July so be good to have a decent turn out for that one. Local, likely good weather and see some of the fringe/new players.

WillenhallSkyBlues

Swindon and Everton u23 are in la manga week of July 8th-13th. Doubt wed be going there for pre season and playing Swindon twice in a month

ccfcway

After last seasons farce I’d be surprised if we manage to piece anything together for there!!

Best we can hope for will likely be another pre season playing in the hotel complex (although what a nice complex it was :))

I liked it. Was funny seeing the Everton players in ice baths / bins afterwards

TTG

Do they still do Leamington pre season?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'll try to make the Swindon game. It's only a short trip down the M5 and A419 for me.
Anyone else fancy going from the Malvern / Worcester area (or en route to Swindon) and needs a lift, pm me.

no_loyalty

My second cousins boyfriend plays for Telford, so will be going along to that one.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
To be fair he has played in the football league for Walsall and Hereford, but like some of our old players he hasn't been good enough, and has had to go to the non league.
Just remember, Stuart "Psycho" Pearce was playing for non-league Wealdstone before being snapped up by Bobby Gould to play for the then Top Division club, Coventry City. He also went on to play 78 times for England.

Users who are viewing this thread