Premier league star to sign (1 Viewer)

Tonylinc

Could someone please post chapter and verse that JC has signed. The last I heard was that TM was going to discuss it with him.

Grendel

Have you been living on Mars for a few days?

It gives him less to moan about so he's hoping it's not happening

SkyBlue_Bear83

From the Sheff utd forum:

Coventry have been cheating the FFP for years. When they were groundless they still managed to pay Calum Wilson; Leon Clarke, Mousa in midfield etc.
Its a joke that they haven't been penalised but corrupt clubs prosper in English football.

He's probably just mad that we rejected their bid for Clarke and Wilson a few years back. A simpleton

shmmeee

Oh those rich bastards! Playing academy kids and frees no one else wanted!

Some people will take any excuse they can get.

chiefdave

Coventry have been cheating the FFP for years. When they were groundless they still managed to pay Calum Wilson; Leon Clarke, Mousa in midfield etc.
Its a joke that they haven't been penalised but corrupt clubs prosper in English football.

The season we were groundless we had a cup tie against Arsenal to help the budget, sold Clarke halfway through the season and Wilson was unknown before the season started having scored 1 goal in 14 games.

We finished 18th, if we were cheating we were bloody rubbish at it.

ajsccfc

They must think we signed Wilson for a load of cash rather than him come through the youth team. It's good to see people do research before screaming blue murder.

rupert_bear

Cheating FFP for years ? It's only been in force a couple of years at most and we have had a transfer embargo within that time i think.

Gint11

Cheating FFP for years ? It's only been in force a couple of years at most and we have had a transfer embargo within that time i think.

Have we ever prospered in English football? The guy is an absolute tool.

Esoterica

Well don't shoot the messenger guys, I just shared it because it made me chuckle how wide of the mark it is! :p

shmmeee

To be fair, we did "cheat" FFP when we were at Sixfields, the FA basically admitted we were getting special treatment.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Why 35 day loan?
"Aston Villa dictated that to us.
"They would like to help Joe and yet there are financial implications that we obviously can't get anywhere near. They want to see how the month goes, as does Joe."

covcity4life

think joe would be open to staying but probably with a new kid wouldnt want to drop wages permanently? although he should have saved enough by now jesus

fingers crossed villa release him and he sings for us lol

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
think joe would be open to staying but probably with a new kid wouldnt want to drop wages permanently? although he should have saved enough by now jesus

is he a good singer then? How will this help us? Is Simon Cowell going to invest in us?

Hobo

they are either hoping a few games will put him back in contention for them, or hope the loan brings interest from a Championship club for a loan and contribution to his wages.

Users who are viewing this thread